Chapter 23

It's been a week since the Christmas party and Bangtan was busy performing everyday with the New Year coming. They had an off day thanks to Bang PDnim who took in account of the twins and that the boys haven't spent much time with them. The boys was of course thankful to him for giving them a day off from their hectic schedule.

Seokjin checks his phone to see that Ji Hyo informing them that she will come and visit the boys for her filming was directly below their complex. He smiled as he finally found a way to thank her by doing what he was best at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Su Bin ah!" he yelled out after finishing everything. "Oppa needs help!"

She appears immediately and looked at the state of the kitchen. "Are we running away Oppa?" she asks.

"Ani," he replies. "Ji Hyo noona is filming downstairs and I went to say hi to her and realized that they have no one to buy lunch for them. They're short on staff too."

"Is that why all the Oppas are gone?" she asks curiously, feeling the quietness of the dorm.

"They're downstairs playing with the twins at the playground like kids they are," Seokjin says. "Yoongi and Namjoon are in the Bangtan room working."

She nods understandingly. "Were you going somewhere?" he asks as he sees her outfit.

She smiles sheepishly. "Ah ne... Daejunnie asked me to see him film," she explains as the older boy raises an eyebrow. "As friends!"

"I doubt it~" he teases as she pouts. "Bring these food down for Oppa please~ It is almost lunchtime for them and I have to bring lunch for Yoongi and Namjoon. After I'm done with them, I'll bring the next batch... Or you could ask Daejun to help you~"

"Oppa!" she exclaims in embarrassment, frowning as she grabs the bags of food and dashing out of the house.

Her phone dings and she took it out without dropping the bags of food.

Where are you? :(
Su Bin?
I need to film my part soon... I want you to see it...

She smiles at how childish and cute he was. She received a picture of him pouting and laughs as she reached the first floor where she saw a huge group of people and it was really busy.

She tucks her phone away and walks towards the group to see them filming. Her eyes flicker around to see Ji Hyo on a chair, rubbing her temples with her eyes closed. The girl walks towards her and taps her lightly. The actress' eyes opens and was shocked. "Oh Su Bin ah!" she exclaims. "What are you doing here?"

She lifts up the bags of food, smiling. "Jin Oppa made lunch for all of you," she says cheerfully as she takes a bento out for Ji Hyo. "This is specially for you."

"Don't you have work today?" the older girl asks and she shakes her head.

"Bang PDnim gave Oppas a day off so I requested for a day off too," she says. "I'll talk to you later Unnie~ I have to pass these bentos around."

As she walked off, Ji Hyo just kept on looking at her. She smiles as she thinks that only Bangtan will do this on their off day. And they always have a smile on their faces no matter what they do even something like this. She is really thankful that it was Bangtan who kept her away from the streets and brought her back like how she was when Ji Hyo first met her.

Su Bin had finished giving out the first batch of food and looked around to see that some of the producers and director had not have their food yet. She greets them and tells them that she'll bring the food soon. When she turns around, she bumps into someone and almost fell but the person grabbed onto her. "Annyeong chingu~" Daejun says, smiling as he pulled her up.