⁽ ¹⁵ ⁾ "𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖬𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗎𝗆"

Start from the beginning

Thank you, sir!" His team shouted back in reply, their eyes focused on Aoba Johsai who walks onto the court, the air was tense with both teams not wanting to back down.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

The ball goes into the air as Tsukishima did a feint, and got Karasuno a point. "Nice, Tsukishima! It's the dirty diversion that hits when they least expect it!" Tanaka calls out to Tsukishima.

"Phrasing." Tsukishima mumbled as Hideaki deadpan at the two and focus back on the game.

The ball goes into play, Hideaki watched as Kageyama gets ready to toss. Kageyama looks up at the volleyball and tosses it to Daichi, who slammed down the volleyball and got Karasuno a point.

Hideaki sees Oikawa staring him down from the other side of the net. "We're not gonna lose, Tōru." He stated.

Oikawa smirked at his boyfriend. "We'll see about that, won't we, Aki-chan?" He taunted. "Don't forget, I know your weakness."

"He wouldn't dare do that..." Hideaki thought. "Actually, now that I think about it, he would. Damn it."

Hideaki looked at the score.

Karasuno

12

Aoba Johsai

14

Soon, Hinata walks back onto the court, as Kageyama greets him, Hideaki also walked over. "Oi." Hideaki called out to his juniors, who flinch and look at him.

"I wanna win this, and you guys do too, right?" Hideaki questioned as they nod at him. "Good. So let's show Tōru and the rest of Aoba Johsai..." He began as he turned and walked onto the court. "...just how murderous crows can be." He finished his sentence.

The ball goes into play, as Hideaki watched Oikawa set it up, Kageyama jumps up and managed to get a one touch. "Kageyama, nice one touch!" Tanaka called from the sides.

"Chance ball!" Daichi called out as Hideaki gets in front of the ball and saves it.

The ball goes to Kageyama who gets ready to toss, as Hinata runs forward and jumped up, Hideaki noticed he had his eyes closed this time as he spiked down the ball and got a point, the gym was silent until the audience cheers and so did Karasuno.

"Nice kill, Hinata!"

"Shoyo!"

"Yes!"

Hideaki panted and turned to look at Aoba Johsai, giving them his best sly look, making them tense up and Hideaki walked away. The game continued as Aoba Johsai gets their point, as Oikawa and Hanamaki high five. Hideaki scowled.

The game goes on as Daichi receives the ball and the volleyball goes into the air, Hinata kept spiking it down, as the ball almost touched the court but the libero dived down and saved it.

Iwaizumi then quickly kept the ball in play. "Chance ball!" Daichi announced as Nishinoya saves it and sends it up, Hinata runs forward to the side to perform another quick, however, Hideaki smirked slyly when he jumped up high and spiked down the ball that Kageyama tosses to him instead.

Hanamaki tried to receive it, but Hideaki's spike was powerful and the ball bounces off his arms and Karasuno gets a point. "All right!" Karasuno cheered as Asahi gave Hideaki a pat on the back.

"Good one." Asahi said as Hideaki nodded at him.

"Right. Come on, I wanna beat Seijoh." He shrugged him off, making Asahi blink at his fellow third-year in confusion, most likely wondering why he wasn't in a cheery mood like their teammates.