31

I had showered and ready to fall into the big bed of the hotel when I hear a knock on the door, I was sure it was Chance, he said, before I was going to bed, he would bring a candy that they served as soon as I left, he send me a message saying this, but I thought he would forget about it. I open the door and face the pink ball with ears and tail:

"Babe!"

"Babe?"

"Yeah! That piggy's movie!"

"Ah!" She laughs.

"What happened Adeline, are you in the wrong door?"

"Adeline?"

"Yeah! Pig's name, isn't it?!" She makes a face and continues to laugh.

"What is it, huh? Did you miss me?"

"Actually, I was worried because you left early... Isn't the same that you said to me the other day?"

"True! But admit it Jô, you missed me! Look, if you lie, your tail grows..."

"I think you're confusing the stories... It's Pinocchio's nose that grows..."

"Ah..." She looks at me and approaches:

"So... Since everything is fine... I'm going to my room..." When that big pink ball turns towards the room I pull her by the hand, hold her hair and steal her a kiss.

"Good night." I say.

"We have to stop doing this..." She laughs at me.

I smile back at her and go towards my room but I am surprised with a tug too and she kisses me, this time longer, our mouths open, our tongues touch, I feel her breathing, then we hear a noise of something falling at the end of the hallway:

"Nooooo!!!"

We stopped the kiss. We looked at each other in fright and followed the noise at the end of the hallway, it was Chance dropping the dessert plate on the floor, saving only one he managed to hold before it fell.

"Ooooohhh!"

"Here, I saved one."

We start laughing, I take a bite:

"Hmmm, it's really good!"

"I'm going back to the party, because I'm a nice guy with a lot of energy to spend, diferente that both one who look like two elderly people! Bye!" He leaves, and I was with my mouth full of sweet.

"Would you like a bit or...?"

"No, I ate several of these!"

"So... Do you prefer an apple, little pig?"

"No..." She laughs, the best laugh I haven't heard so close in a while.

"So... Do you prefer bacon?"

"Oohh no Hero... I think it's better... I'm going to my room..." She turns around, and I don't hold her this time, I head towards my room too, but before entering I realize that she turns back to me:

"Huh!"

"What?"

"Aren't you going to hold me? Or stop me from entering in my room?"

"No... You don't want to stay!" I look at her and give her a smile that I know she likes...

"You gave up too quickly! Who said I don't want to stay?!"

We were standing staring at each other, she in the middle of the hallway, we looked like two crazy people, me in shorts and she dressed in a big pig costume.

"I don't understand you, Jô..."

"May I use your bathroom?"

"My bathroom? Why?"

"The girls used mine and the discharge is strange..."

"Sure!"

She struggles through the door and I laugh.

"I still can't believe you were like this for the party." I close the door and she turns to me.

"I look amazing! Accept this... Hey... Help me with the zipper?"

She looks at me, at the time I understood her idea, she was flirting with me... I give her another smile without taking my eyes off hers.

"What? I need to use the bathroom." She says laughing.

"I know..." I like how she was after the party. I unzip it and my cock pulsates with what I saw. Jô was wearing pink lingerie, almost the same shade as that big costume.

Control yourself, Hero, you both are taking a break from... What exactly? Jô enters the bathroom and I have my thoughts, watching her go down her costume and just wearing pink bra and panties shouldn't affect me so much... But of course it does and she knows it! Ahhh, she's doing it on purpose! So, I'm going to play her game, as soon as she oppened, I'm going to ignore her, as if she hasn't messed with my head at all...