47

JOSEPHINE

We did an interview with the entire Moxie cast, I was happy to see everyone there. After the cast of After, this was the one I came closest to and I enjoyed working with. It's really weird doing these interviews online... I feel comfortable, but at the same time it's still weird. I put on my black sweatshirt, pin up my hair and turn on my camera in my room, Hadley, who was also going to join the call, was in her room across the hall.

I open Instagram the next day to read the comments from fans and people who are looking forward to watching the movie and I saw him, again. Hero was doing a live for Teen Vogue, and everyone tagged me in his photos, he was hot, as always... I read that he's finally moving out, he had told me a while ago that he had plans for that... I'm glad it worked!

Sometimes, I remember some moments we spent together, since we met, when we still didn't trust each other, our kisses, our laughs, the first movie premiere, our travels, how different we were in interviews. Then our kiss at the uber, and all the stolen kisses until we understood what was really going on with us. When we were hiding from others so no one would suspect, and when we finally told to someone what we felt, Anna helping us... Everything happened so fast... The quarantine, the distance, the lack of communication, but we were still trying, our reunion, the shootings in Bulgaria, jumping from room to room in the hotel after the shootings, Hero was one of the greatest experiences I've had, personally and professionally... Today we came at a distance again, it's been very difficult... But now it's different, it seems that we finally understand that the best thing for both of us is to take a break, to meet new people and... That's what we're doing.

Minutes later I get a message from Henry, asking what I was doing... I had my contacts in Australia, I have mine here in Los Angeles, I went out with some guys, at most we'd hook up a few times, but I've never dated anyone seriously... What is the curly haired guy going to do today?

HERO

"Why are they tag me in her pictures?" I was mad, I've seen so many pictures of her in this cheerleader outfit... Enough, no more social media! After they ask me why I disappear from its!

"Dude, it's always been like this and you've never complained!"

"Yeah Felix, now I do!"

"Tell me, you liked hanging out with the hot blonde the other day?"

"Did I like? It sucked, okay! Because she is blonde... It's a problem because, who does she look like? Jô! And... To get better, I was still trying to get into some different subjects, about movies, music, and the girl didn't know anything, boring,..."

"You didn't even make out then?"

"Man, we just hooked up! That's all I could do, because... I tried to talk and it didn't flow..."

"And you're complaining about it? You never complained about it!"

"Felix, why don't you go see if the tooth fairy left you a new soccer ball under your pillow?"

"You're mad! I think a certain Australian messed with that poor heart of stone." I pick up a heavy pillow and throw it in his face.

"That wasn't cool... Come on man! Stop with this, admit you miss her and go for it!"

"But isn't it obvious that I miss her?! I have to admit what?"

"And why aren't you doing anything?"

"Because we're tired of it... Of chasing after something we don't know if it's going to work!"

"But..."

"But nothing! Enough talking, you already pissed me off!" Felix keeps looking at his cell phone, which makes me even angrier. "Man, can you pay attention when I talk to you!"

"Man... If I were you I wouldn't look at your Instagram now..." I walk over to him and see his cell phone. An After 3 video is finally released. Maybe there will be many new tags with me and her.

Valentine's Day, how awful, a day for those who has only one person to kiss and fuck, that's why it's so hard to be in a relationship! How can we only have one person, when you can be with several differente one!

Who are you trying to cheat Hero? When you were with Jô the only one person you wanted to be with was her! And now this list of girls calling me... It's not the same thing... To improve, I open Instagram, I still don't know why I do this if I know I always regret it... I see that the After 3 teaser has been released, if before with a little video had so many tags, now...

I spend a few time remembering all the moments we spent together, shooting in the bathtub, the gym, the car... Her on top of me, her body, her scent, AHH. My breath quickens, my head hurts, I open the After group on my cell phone and look at all the messages.

"I'm anxious!"

"Perfect perfect!"

"Best cast, best direction!"

And my... Jô, send several emojis with clapping and fireworks. I want to see if she'll call me... If she'll talk to me... I send the same thing as her, lots of applause and little fires. Nothing. Obviously she wouldn't call me. I leave my cell phone and go change for the football.

Before going to practice, I hear the noises of notifications, realize that Chance has sent messages to me:

"Really? Fires and hearts? I expected that from Jô but not from you! I miss you, Hero!"

I miss him, Chance has arrived for the last two movies, he will play Landon, my brother, in place of Shane, who I also miss. We're used to his funny stuff... It wouldn't have been the same in Bulgaria without him during the shootings. Just like Shane in the early movies...

"I miss you too! I'm going to train now but, let's make a phone call so we can talk more?! Or maybe we can do something someday!"

"Okay!"