26

I tried to avoid Jô after all, after she avoided me again, having to pretend that nothing is happening, she texted wanting to see me and I said that I was studying the lines, or that I was tired, playing, or training , meanwhile, I got closer to Chance, I talked almost all the time with the blonde girl from the production, who gave me more attention than Jô, by the way, I also approached Stephen, the new actor who will play my father in the movie, and we discovered many similar things, far beyond the British accent.

The other day, I received an audio from Anna screaming:

"Hero!!!! Did you see who talked about me, about you, about After in a live??? No one else but Liam! Yes, Liam, the singer, from One Direction! He said he saw the movie, liked the story and Landon, who was based on him when I created the fanfic!!! Owww, I'm so happy!"

I had already seen Liam at an event that I participated in London, we talked a little there, he is a very nice and funny guy, although he seems serious at times.

I sent another audio to her, saying how she deserves everything she won, thanking her again for everything, and saying how much I miss her... Especially now that one of the people closest to me here is so far away. Despite always being with many people around, at times I felt alone... I know that I'm also distancing myself from her, but I'm a little tired of this feeling, and I also don't know if I want to expose all this to everyone, no I know what I want!

While the production was building a hut for the shootings of a sequence of scenes desired by the readers of After, we arranged a surprise party for Stephen, my "father", who was celebrating his birthday in the second week of October. We did the usual, waited for him to leave the room and decorated it, bought sweets and cakes and shouted "surprise" when he arrived, but what mattered most was the party afterwards.

I stayed with Stephen and Chance all the time at the party, when I went to the bathroom, I felt a hand holding my arm, I was still sober and I knew it was her:

"Why are you ignoring me like that?"

"I'm not."

"What that you said in the last interview you gave alone... It didn't have to be so direct when you talked about us... It was strange..."

"I can't understand you, you know, I like being with you, you're funny, but there are times when I get more confused than when I'm drunk in London..."

I go into the bathroom and when I leave she is no longer there.

Louise, Hardin's mother in the movie, almost my mother in real life, had announced on her social media that she was coming to Bulgaria, which made me very happy, she is a great friend, we talked a lot outside the set, we also have the same accent, makes me feel at home again, I miss everything!

Kiana, the Nora in the movie, who approaches Landon and in the end there is a big surprise in their lives, also arrives in Bulgaria, and right away, after being quarantined, of course, she got along very well with all the cast, including with Jô, have already released several jokes, a super high-spirited girl. I knew that Jô was feeling this distance between us, she had also moved away from me too, it was days since we just said "hi" and faced each other, we know how to be prideful when we want to.

The following week, Jô shooted scenes in her car. We shooted scenes fighting, typical of Tessa and Hardin, but this time it was different, I believe that due to the distance, just this week, in the fight scenes, there was anger but there was also sadness, a lump in the throat, a lot to be said, a lot of felt, but all we did was ignore it and hoped it would all go away.

In the corridor, after shooting, everyone said goodbye, I was entering my room when I feel a hand hold me:

"Hi." Her voice was soft, quiet, I turn around and I see big blue eyes, the most beautiful lips, my voice comes out soft too:

"Hi!"

"Why are we moving away?"

"I thought that it what you wanted, wasn't that what you said?" I wasn't angry, I just couldn't understand it anymore, I think neither of us know what to feel, everything was confusing...

"So is it going to be like this?"

"I don't know... Will it be like this? Will we go back to zero?"

"I already told you that going back to zero is difficult, we went through a lot things Hero..."

"I think it's better... So you take more time to get to know Carter... And... The others in the cast too, and I'll do the same..."

As we talked we approached, Jô leaned against the door and looked at me:

"If that's what you want to do..." With a lump in our throat we both looked at each other, I felt her gaze on my mouth, and I couldn't stop looking at hers, so she turned, too fast and closed the door, leaving all the sensations I was feeling even more 'visible'.

The week passed, and our day off arrived, and we visited other parts of Bulgaria with all the cast and production, we went to a cave, we got deeper and deeper and it got colder and darker:

"Ohh."

"Oops, sorry." It was the blonde girl from the production, she had tripped over me and I held her, I looked back, Jô was with Carter a few meters after us, so I helped the woman up, her face was very close to mine...

"Thanks."

I look back again and this time Jô was staring at me, the girl stands up again, fixing her hair behind her ear while keeping her eyes on mine:

"Watch out, here are some dangerous places..." I say.

"Is it?" She came a little closer, I looked her back, oh she is hitting on me...

"Yeah! Watch your step, where you walk..." Jô and Carter join the group ahead, they passed us without looking, going towards Castille, then the girl whispers in my ear:

"I'm not afraid..."

"Hey guys, come! There is a waterfall in front!"

One of the producers screams, so we continue, walking a little faster to accompany the group, after the looks of Jô for me and the girl, I was just leaving her even further away from me, she was entertained by Carter's chats, laughing a lot, both of them are getting along really well... I'm not going to bother her anymore, and this blonde girl is helping me a lot in this, however... I'm feeling that Jô is more upset than ever! Only her...!