2

I screwed, I had the night I wanted, Josephine Langford was really perfect, as I imagined in my dirty thoughts, I never felt the way I felt with her, with none of the girls I have ever stayed with. The lust was bigger, I wanted her for a long time, but the strangest thing was what I felt inside, her made me shiver, every look, every touch, every smile, she knew what she did to me, and she kept driving me crazy from our kisses to when I came on her. She was incredible, I didn't want to admit it but... I was in love... Me, in love?

Jô is an angel, she is beautiful, funny, she helped me as soon as I knew she was going to act with me, would it be a good idea to stay with me? I started to wonder if she was going to be one more or the girl I was going to be with. I wanted to be with her, but I know how I am, I know that I like to vary, I like being free, and not having a relationship and being with a person that I can get tired or irritated...

What I wasn't expecting, and that made me realize how wrong I was, was that Jô thought like me... She didn't want a relationship, she wanted this freedom that I was looking for... And it moved me, again, in a way that I was not expecting.

What an irony, I wanted her more and more, it came at a time when I just wanted to be with her, kiss her, feel her... I tried my best to be by her side, and managed to spend as much time with her, despite of everything, in the shootings and outside of them, we met in our free time, we slept together for a few days, and I started to think that the "thing" between us was coming to end. Until today there is no definition what we are.

When I realized that I wanted her more and more, they had finished shooting and separating us was the best option found at the time by both. I went back to London dissatisfied, irritated, it was like giving the child the candy and taking it away, leaving me wanting more...

So from today I decided: No more Josephine, no more passions, no more confusion... Just the good old Hero coming back, to going out with friends and not thinking about what the future brings, only in the present PRESENT.

***The whole story is in "Behind the Scenes": https://bit.ly/BehindtheScenesAWC