43 - JOSEPHINE

Hero Fiennes Tiffin was with me on the plane, going to Los Angeles, I was very happy to be with him again!

"You are crazy! What are you doing here? You should be going to London!"

"I know!"

"And you are here!"

"Yes I am!"

"And now?!"

"And now... Now, I'm going to spend a few more days with a blonde beautiful girl that I like very much, go to a nice place, with nice people and then go back to London before Christmas!"

"And your family, your friends, they think that you were going there today..."

"I told everyone it was going to take another day or two, but I promised I would be there before Christmas..."

"Hmm..." I hug him again, pulling him closer to me:

"I'm going to lose my neck if we Always met like that!"

"It's your fault... You are tall as a giant!"

"You're short as an ant!"

We laugh and stared at each other for a while, I put my hand on his neck.

"Ah! I have one more surprise for you!"

"Another one? My heart won't take it! Tell me!"

"No... You will have to wait to know where we are going..."

"But... So why did you tell me that!"

"To see that curious face of yours!" I cross my arms and face him, he does it on purpose, he loves to annoy me! But nothing would take away the happiness I was feeling, he is perfect!

We ordered something to eat, put on a movie to watch, I put my head on his chest:

"That's nice..."

"Yeah!"

" I've never been like this with anyone..."

"Me neither..." He hugs me and I feel safe, happy, I didn't realize I was already missing him and we had just said goodbye.

At the airport we took an Uber that Hero had called from his cell phone as soon as we left the plane:

"Come on, the surprise is already waiting for us." He takes my hand when we get in the car. It felt like it was yesterday that we kissed in Uber on the way to the surprise party for him in the first year we shot After. I also remembered the time when we were going to train ice skating for the second movie... Everything reminded me of the beginning of everything, I give a big smile, which he doesn't notice because of the mask, I was just very happy for everything what had happened, for everything going well in Bulgaria, for being here with me now that it was over... And... Wait...

"Hey! I know these way!"

"You know?"

"Does Anna know that we are going to her house?" He looks at me.

"Hi, loves of my life! I miss you both!" Anna welcomes us and before we hugged her, we told her that we were free of the Covid, we did all tests we had to do before leaving the Bulgaria, she said she had recently done the tests too, to make sure everything was fine with her.

We spent a lot of time hugging each other, and telling all the amazing things we experienced in Bulgaria, on the shooting set and everything. Anna was very proud of everything we told her, we sent photos and videos of some things behind the scenes, but it was not the same. Whenever Hero had any doubts he always asked Anna too, as well as the several calls we made, but still, having no time limit to tell details of what had happened was even better!

Anna had plans for Christmas, she was going with her family to Seattle, but we were not going to stay there for more than a day, I needed to go back to my house, see my sister, my friends, and Hero needed to go back to London.

Anna had prepared an excellent dinner, we played a lot with her son, with her dog, I felt at home there, I had already gone to her house a few times, we met a lot before the pandemic, to talk, go to shows...

"I prepared the guest room for you... Yeah... There is a mattress under the bed... Or... We can open the sofa bed..."

"Anna, it's okay! We're... Together!" I said at once, looking at Hero who looked surprised.

"Yeah!" Hero confirms with a smile.

"Ahh, so you finally assumed what you feel for each other! You had to go to Bulgaria to understand that?!"

We didn't know where to hide... We didn't even know what to say... She hugged us and said she was happy that we finally let the feeling guide us. I missed her so much, she always knew what to say!

We went up to the bedroom with the bags and Anna couldn't take herself:

"Just don't make too much noise because Asher is a light sleeper!"

And again I wanted to hide... Yeah... Sometimes Anna talks a little too much!