1

When the shootings of After 2 ended, we went to celebrate the success of the film in Anna's room, in the hotel where we stayed for the entire month of shooting, Anna is incredible, is the author of the hit book "After", in which I was playing as the rebel Hardin Scott, she is my friend too, took care of me at all times, on and off the set. There I was thinking, trying to understand what should be done, should I tell Jô that I wanted to be with her? But did I really want to be with her? What nonsense! Obviously I want! But if that happened, I would have to stop doing many other things when I returned to London, stop going out with some friends that I usually go out with, which for sure is always a different sex every night. Jô didn't give me an answer that would helps me define us... That would helps me understand everything I was feeling, so the only thing I could do was show how much she is important to me and what I really felt for her... We stayed together before we left, Jô always leaves me wanting more.

In the beginning, when I met Josephine Langford, the Australian girl who would be my romantic partner in the movie, I considered her as a sister, although when I first saw her, I won't lie, I thought I could try something with her, she is very pretty, why not? But after knowing her, I saw that she was different, she has a unique personality, she is funny, she knows what she wants, she does what she wants and has everything planned at the same time, she still does what she feels, and that I only got it on my birthday in 2018.

It was a very special day for me, until then, we had already shooted the first movie and nothing had happened between us, we were good friends who would make small talk and laugh at silly things. We finished shooting and went back to our homes. After a few months, it was my birthday and they decided to throw a surprise party for me at a club in Los Angeles, I really didn't expect what was going to happen between Jô and me on this day.

We stayed together all day and that changed a little how I felt about her, being with her all day, seeing our partnership in real life, realizing that she treated me differently. We walked around town, talked, laughed and when I realized, I was holding her hand and from that moment on everything changed.

Even before we left the hotel, had already felt a different mood between us, and it all came true when we kissed on Uber. My feeling for her intensified right away. We had never kissed that way. In fact, during the shootings our kisses were simple, without tongue, a bland kiss, in fact, the only thing that made our kisses look different was knowing that I was kissing her, Josephine is hot, she has a body that anyone would go crazy to touch, and her eyes is intense, as well as her lips, which make her very very hot, but I tried not to think of her in this way, "she is your friend Hero", the little voice in my head would not let me forget.

We agreed, for a while, to forget everything that had happened that night, the fact that I slept beside her, we only slept, but the kisses we gave made me excited and certainly wanting more, much more.

Our trips with Anna for the promotion of the first movie before its release in theaters in all countries were still very strange, we didn't know how to react, but when we gave interviews we felt very good, as if we were with the family, it made everything very easy to us.

The fact was that we went home and for a while, we stayed away, until we received a message from Anna saying that we would go back to shooting the second movie. That made me very happy, I was going to make a new movie and still stay one more time with Jô.

I was a little disappointed when I got there and she was totally defensive. She said it was better for us to keep our distance, so we don't get confused and that confusion affects the movie. But I was already confused. We got closer day after day, and it was consuming me, our looks, our stolen kisses, I wanted her whole, at least for one night.

***The whole story is in "Behind the Scenes": https://bit.ly/BehindtheScenesAWC