41 - THAT'S A WRAP

In the following days we shooted the remaining scenes, we were go out in the morning, Jô, Carter and I were walking through a park in Bulgaria, I don't know how we got there together, but it was funny. We talked about many random subjects, and especially about the first thing we would do when we got back to our homes, Jô was upset because she wanted to go back to Australia and spend the holidays with her family, but she would have to go to Los Angeles since her country would not allow people that is not from there, due to the worldwide disease that was only increasing.

I was thinking of some way to solve this problem, she said she was okay, but I knew she wasn't. I wanted her to go with me, London was not in the best of situations either, but it could still go back...

It was dawn in Bulgaria, the air was cold, the three of us in big clothes were walking around the place, to relax before the rush of the day started. Carter recorded the exact moment when I try to scare some birds, and I was sure I could until Jô spoiled my whole plan by stepping on a branch to scare them. Even so, we had a good time together, we sat on the floor and looked at the sky, we were just there, we hardly noticed the fatigue of all this time shooting, it was good to relax.

The shootings ended. Frances had already said goodbye, as well as Carter, both were on their way home. Jô and I stayed finishing details of scenes of the couple, professionally speaking. There was still a strange feeling of goodbye, even though I still didn't think I was saying goodbye to her. Not so early...

Castille and the producers thought of recording a video of us thanking the fans for all the support they had been giving us for years, and to officially say goodbye to our passionate characters, at that moment my heart ached, the shootings were finished, it was my last time as Hardin , last time with my Tessa, at that moment I understood what was going on in Jô's mind, a sense of loss and at the same time duty accomplished. She comes close to me, and speaks in my ear:

"You talk because I can't!"

I agree with her, and I hug her:

"Are you ready kids ?!" The producer asks:

"Yeah!" I say, ready to record for all fans in love with this beautiful story that I was honored to participate in!

Like any other festive date that we had all the time in Bulgaria, we also celebrated the end of the shootings with a lot of drink, music, laughter, with less people present, but still, we were very happy. I look to the side and I don't see Jô in any place of the huge hall they rented at the hotel to make us comfortable and uncrowded, all wearing a mask as it was meant to be, I looked for her and found her on one of the hotel balconies facing the hotel in an incredible view of the city:

"Is everything okay Jô?"

"Yes... I just didn't want that moment to come..."

"Neither am I..." I notice that she takes off her mask to speak easier:

"But think you are going to meet your family and friends who must be dying to see you!" I couldn't see her face, but I heard her voice crack...

"I was in Los Angeles when they called us to come here, the first thing I felt was relief because my head was full of things, and coming here, shooting, helped me not to think so much about being away from home and... "

"And the people you love..." She turns to me as soon as I say that. I wipe away the tear that was streaming down her beautiful face and I pull her arm so that she approaches me, hugging her.

"But you are one of the people I love Hero, I didn't tell you that the other day, but being here with you, going through all this with you was like being at home! Despite everything that was going on in the world, this virus, being away from my family and friends, not having Anna with us, the cast change, despite all that, you brought me peace, tranquility... "

I look at her with the biggest smile in the world and I believe she realizes, even though I still have the mask on, she takes it off and I don't waste the time saying it, looking deep into those wet blue eyes:

"You are one of the people I love, and you don't know how it makes me happy to know that because I feel the same! And you can be sure that bringing peace to someone right now is a lot! And you bring peace to me Jô" I hold her even tighter, she puts her head on my chest, and I feel her breathing change again, I have to do something...