6 - JOSEPHINE

To be back after more than a month away is crazy! Seeing my parents, my sister, my home, everything is delicious! Anyway, I'm going to miss the guys in After, being with them again was incredible, and being with him the way it was... It's inexplicable... Unfortunately, fate decided to take this distance again, and I know me, I want to be free, I have a lot to do, and he too, besides, we are very different, he likes things that are far from the same that I like... Yeah... The distance was really best option... I think...

Now, new life, new movie, new home, I am going out with my friends, I missed them, and we will enjoy a lot. Anna asked the group if we arrived well, I said yes and I ran to open Instagram and see if I had any news about him, our fans are better than the best spies in the world! Discover everything! And... Bingo! Hero is already with his friends... I feel a tightness in my chest, Do I miss him? Maybe... But we decided to move on... And I am!

The whole day I stayed with my family and met with some friends of mine who came to my house, I told them everything that happened, including about Hero, one of them was totally against what I did, said I should "tie him up" and I couldn't stop laughing, she was telling me what I would do with him, yes, she is a fan of After. The day left and it was already night, I was sleepy, we slept late for a few days during the shooting, my body didn't want to go back to the old routine.

My cell phone vibrates and when I open it I see an unread message, it was him, Hero, the conversation was the craziest we've ever had for messages, did he really say ninja? Yeah, he's drunk... Great! Hold on Jô, hold on... The conversation ended and I turned to sleep, despite everything, my heart is calmer after talking to him, I really like him... I close my eyes and try not to dream of that smile in the corner of his mouth...

The days was passed, Hero was in a fashion show in Milan, took pictures for magazines and did interviews. What about me? I went to Los Angeles to shoot a new movie, Moxie, which tells the stories of girls who make a feminist revolution in high school, I will play Emma, ​​the host of the school's TV ads program, I was very excited! As soon as I arrived and met the cast I saw that they are amazing girls, we became friends and even in the first week we went out together, they kept asking me about After and my experiences as an actress, it was really cool to spend time with them.

On one of our outings in LA, we went to a restaurant/bar called Saddle Ranch Chop House, an amazing place that made me think I was in the Wild West, rustic, with dancers, the food was very good, as were the drinks and even a mechanical bull, I enjoy stay with them, this time will be good here!