14

It was almost December and the teaser for the new movie had not yet come out, the fans were going crazy! Also in November, I went to another fashion show in Milan with my agent, I did an interview for Fanpage.it, I was invited to be the face of Ferragamo's new fragrance in 2020, I said in the interview:

"I want to be the best version of myself. I want to do everything I love, in the best way that I can."

Jô makes fun of me until today saying in all our conversations that I need to do everything I love in the best way that I can, being the best version of myself, regardless of the occasion, if I say I go to the bathroom she says that, and I keep laughing every time she plays with me like this!

I have dinner with my agent and her husband at a restaurant in Milan, I toke pictures with Italian After fans, and another trip has been successfully completed!

A few days later I am invited to another event, now of the Dior brand, in Miami, I went with Evan Mock, my travel squire. Then we go to a bowling alley, take pictures with fans. Jô was still shooting Moxie, if she wasn't, she said, she would visit me. We were crazy about that.

A fan takes a picture with Jô in California and just this day she was wearing the coat I left with her the last time we met. Some fans noticed that it was similar to mine... Maybe they know it's mine!

The days go by and I finally see my girl in her cheerleader clothes, she is charming and sexy, how can it be both at the same time... We talk every day, almost every time, I love your sense of humor, I love the care she takes with me, I think I love her... Okay, I love her, I already said that to her... But anyway, I try to go slow on this issue... I don't want her to walk away again.

In December M-BOYZ started a new project: playing football. We joined a club where we can exercise and play football like the real stars we are!

After wins more awards! "SBAwards" where it won in three nominations that it competed: Favorite romance movie of the year, favorite actress in romance movie and favorite actor in romance movie. We also won three awards that competed in the "Series and Movies Brazil Awards": Best drama movie star (Hero and Josephine), Best kiss of the year (Hessa) and Best drama movie of the year.

It was Christmas, Hardin and Tessa visited Santa Claus, me and Jô were still distant, but the good thing about the distance is that one day it ends, and when it ends, no one will hold us... I'm feeling a little like the After's couple, I didn't read the books, but Anna told me that there came a time when they both decided to go on with their lives, they spoke a little but when they saw each other, it was a sex for sure... And in the end, they ended up together!

Jô and I talked a lot, we even did a video transmission to do our dirty things, but it is never the same, I miss her, her body, touching her, but... Just seeing her is all good... She told me that she will spend Christmas with her family and I will spend Christmas with my family and then I will celebrate with my friends.

Two days after Christmas, I went to a friend's to my friend birthday party, she was very crazy, at a certain moment of the party, the girl dances on the floor and shows all her panties. The fans got the exact moment when I look at her madness... That day, Jô gave me the cold shoulder, and went out with some friends in Australia, since Moxie's shootings had ended and she came home. But in spite of everything we managed to resolve ourselves... Still, I have to be careful, because if it situation was different I know I wouldn't like it too...

The New Year I celebrate like Christmas, with my family and then with my friends, I went to an insane party! I told the countdown with Jô in the cell phone, the year had already turned to her nine hours earlier in Australia, but it worked!