25

Shane announced his departure, it was official, he wouldn't be in the others After's movies anymore, I noticed Jô's mood changed that day, and again I couldn't do anything, we were still in contact with Anna, but it wasn't normal either... The last day of shooting of the first week was at the hotel, we shooted all day, we used parts of the hotel, the restaurant, the room, many extras arrived for the scenes and fans filled the entrance doors. Chance finally went to talk to them, said that he would be Landon and that he was very happy to be part of the After family.

Later they announce other new actresses who would be part of the cast: Nora, Landon's future "something", which would be the actress Kiana Madeira and the new Karen, Landon's mother, played by the actress Frances, the two already had the dates of flight to Bulgaria, they would be quarantined for a few days in their rooms, like all of us, and we would finally shoot scenes with them.

End of the first week, we finally had our day off, after a week full of scenes and decorated lines, place markings, and no time with Jô, we would finally have our "moment of peace".

"Hey! You can come here."

"I'm going!"

She replied to my message. I had just showered, I was still wearing a towel when I asked her to spend the day off in my room. She entered very quickly and looked at me leaning against the door:

"If I knew that you would be like this, I would come even faster."

"Hm... Are you? You are naughty huh?"

"I'm learning with Hardin, he's a great teacher, you know?"

"Ah... And... You could show then what you've been learning from him..."

We both laughed, she walked over to me, staring at me, her face came very close to mine, as much as she could because she is very short, she cannot reach me, and without touching me, she smelled my neck, I feel her mouth very close to my skin but it still didn't touch me, my body shivered, my part under the towel jumped and she didn't stop, passing her face over my chest, and going down more and more... She knelt and stared at me, I kept looking at she, I felt a very hot sensation, then, she took off my towel, she was at the same height as my dick, she held it and put it in her mouth, I had no reaction but to call her name, my head fell back and my breathing became faster.

"Delicious.."

There was almost no sound, she took it out of her mouth and started massaging it with her fingers, but she does something that nobody has ever done, and she made me shiver, too fast:

"Jô, I'm going to co..."

Then, knocking on the door and ringing cell phones interrupt us:

"Shit."

"Hero, Castille is calling me!" Jô whispered, voices came from the hall, our producer, Chance, Castille, everyone was calling me with no idea that I wasn't alone:

"Hero! Are you awake?"

Jô covered her mouth, I put the towel running:

"Yes, I was taking a shower! A moment!" I spoke to the female voice on the other side of the door.

"Is Jô there? We are trying to talk to her, we are going to take a walk and show a little bit of Bulgaria to Carter who is just leaving today and we want to know if you want to come with us!"

I looked at Jô and she shook her head saying she wanted to go, and I denied it, I wanted to be with her, we had already talked to Carter and the rest of the new actors:

"Ah, I think I'm going to pass... I'm a little tired and I'm going to take a break here, but enjoy! And I think Jô must be in the laundry! She enjoys strolling there... "

I look at her and I see her eyes roll and I can't stand to laugh.

"Okay Hero, we are going, if we find something tasty to eat on the way we bring it to you!"

"Thanks."

We hear the footsteps getting more and more distant so Jô goes towards the door:

"Where are you going?"

"Hmm... I think I'm going with them..."

"Ah... Stay! Stay here with me..."

"Hero, they are already suspecting that we are together... We better go... Take the opportunity to get to know everyone right."

"Everyone?"

"Yes!"

"I'm going to pass... I want to rest! Why are you so concerned about what others are thinking about us?"

"Well... I'm going to look for Castille, don't you want to go?"

I shake my head, Jô approaches, gives me a kiss on the cheek and leaves. She must be wanting to get to know Carter and the other actors she's going to play with, but one thing has been hammering in my head... She really doesn't want anyone to know about us... Why does it have to be like this? Is fear? Is it because of me? I don't know if I want this... I am already getting tired... If that's what she wants... It will be like that then...

I talked by video with the M-BOYS, asked about the championships and they were taking all the trophies home, which made me very happy. I waited for the time I had agreed with a YouTube channel, to do an interview talking a little more about me and After.

In this interview, with everything I was feeling about Jô and all the rush of the shootings, the exchanges, at the moment the interviewer asked me about "Herophine" I just confirmed that there was no couple, that everything was always very professional, I went straight to the point "when you die in a movie, people don't think you are dead, but when you play like you are in a relationship everyone think that you are, I do really appreciate the people that think 'hey, they said they are not, they are probably not...' I repeated a few times that we never had anything, that must be what Jô wants me to say after all... As soon as I hung up the call I felt a different twinge inside... Fear of losing? Is it better to take a break? This must be a desire to be with other people! Jealous? Whatever that weird feeling was, the only thing I knew was that: I didn't know anything else! I need to drink!