23

Our days in Bulgaria continued with many meetings and explanations of what the filming and the whole production would be like. We tested costumes, makeup, tattoos, hair, some moments we were close and others not... Jô had stayed with one team and I with another, but we met to talk about the scenes and train our lines.

We slept together every other day so that they would not be suspicious of us, we agreed to always meet after dinner, texted to unlock the room and set our alarm clocks a hour before the time that we agreed to meet with the production for breakfast, each one come back to your room, showered and got ready for the new day.

We found a way to memorize lines faster and still spend more time together when there was time away from all the rush of production. We used to go to one of the rooms, hit the lines and at each mistake or if we forgot a line of text, one had to pay a "gift", with kisses, or take off a piece of clothing, had to do something and we were very creative, Jô even did a somersault on me, I wasn't expecting it but it was funny...

During the week we got to know the whole hotel better, which was so big and full of rooms and entertainment that we needed days to know everything. There were many events inside the hotel, many companies got together to expose something, or publicize it. Some scenes from the movie would be shooted there, I went out with Jô a few times and we really enjoyed the time together in the pool, in the restaurant, garden, spa, wherever we could go in, we enjoyed it. We had sex a few times during those days, to take all the delay out of the quarantine, but we could not give loopholes, which made what we have even better, for the time being it was still possible, our routine was quiet, four in the morning she was over me and I felt her all over me, sucked on her breasts and she kissed my neck... I don't want this to ever end!

Despite all the incredible things we were experiencing, we still weren't calm about Anna, Jô tried to contact her, who spoke the least about being on shootings, until we knew that Landon, Tessa's best friend in story, played by Shane, a guy super close of us, wouldn't be the character anymore. I spent a long time comforting Jô because she knew that our friend would not be part of the cast anymore, we were devastated, and we couldn't do anything! This was the worst feeling, of not being able to do anything!

We sent desperate messagesto Anna who replied with, "I'm working on it" but soon we had ananswer too... She was arguing with the film's production and distributor aboutwhat was going on, why the change... And the worst thing happened, Anna didn'twant to go back! She was not going to participate in anything related to the movieanymore, she and Shane stop following the official accounts of After. At thatmoment I felt that something was really not right, and once again we could notdo anything to resolve, our contracts were already signed, it was to continuethe shootings and see how far all this madness that Jô and I could not accept,and it only increased, Shane wouldn't be the only one!