19

The next few weeks were even more difficult, we needed to continue with our routine, I was participating in a new campaign, now for the Superdry brand, it was September, and I had received information that we would shoot the sequence of After in another country, which left me even more anxious, it was what I wanted most, to go back to work and work with After, with the producers, with the actors, to be with her again, wow, what lack of sex does! I thought of her again. So I discount everything in football and in my helping hand, because without that I was screwed!

One day after training I went to a bar with my friends and there I received a message from Anna in the After group:

"The next shootings will be in Bulgaria. The last two movies will be shot together."

The cast again begins to argue in the group. And right away, I get a private message from Jô:

"Can I call you?"

I walk away from the guys and call her right away, she answers:

"Oh thank God!"

"What was going on Jô?"

"Anna is very angry! She doesn't want to shoot in another country, especially now... She wanted to wait for the pandemic to pass, she wanted everyone to get the vaccine and start shooting next year with the whole cast safe, she is devastated!"

The bar was very quiet, we were in the outdoor area, almost empty, I moved further away from the guys so I could talk better with her:

"Sucks! I was just thinking about Candice, Inanna, how they who are pregnant are going to shoot in another country, now, with everything that is happening, drop their daughter at home and go, or put themselves at risk pregnant, we don't even know how long we will be staying there... There will be two movies shooted at the same time..."

"Yeah! Anna is arguing with the production to find out what can be done, but they don't want to hear her, as always, right?!"

In the end, it was decided that the next shootings would be in Bulgaria, still in the year 2020, in the middle of a pandemic, the location had been chosen precisely because it had a set with a good structure and more suitable than Atlanta (where the other movies were shooted), since the country is in a position where the degree of the disease is not so severe. Even so, Anna didn't feel safe to drop everything and go, as did some of the cast, which worried her even more.

One morning we received the dates of our flights, the documents to sign for the continuation of the movie, everything was ready to continue with the Hardin and Tessa's story, After 3 and 4 will show the continuation of the couple and how the drama will end, they would be together? Would they get married? Would it be like in books? Was there any change? Jô had told me the end, I was very anxious and happy to meet her and together to finish this crazy story, what I didn't know was that more news would come. We were scared and worried, there was no going back, would anyone leave the cast? Would there be a change of cast? And Anna, how will she find out about all this?

I left all these questions for the Hero of the future. I said goodbye again to my family and friends and went to meet my future, destination: Bulgaria!