Even though the places she took me were so simple, it was so beautiful in its own way. Sometimes, I even take her to extravagant restaurants and beautiful places. Even though all the girls are afraid of me, some tried to flirt with me, expecting me to flirt with them as usual. But I politely declined them and kept my distance. I can't even believe that I left my playboy ways. I feel like I am a good, innocent boy. Ugh! I feel like I am a nerd now!! But who cares as long as I like this style of my life.

Those two buffaloes Andy and Theo always tease me with Kansha now! Even though I explained to them that we were just friends, they won't even believe me a bit. And I don't blame them in one way since they had caught me kissing Kansha many times. Maybe we are not just friends; maybe something little more. And it's definitely not love!! I don't believe in these love shits!! But I don't why Kansha believes it? Whenever this love concept comes, it always ends in a fight.

But after a few seconds, we will patch up laughing looking at each other. Because if someone else witnesses our fights, they will surely think that we are mad!!

Then why am I still progressing with this dare? Won't she be hurt? It's just having sex, right? She won't be worried about it.

And I am not a person who backs up from challenges! I am just going to complete my dare!

I can start over our friendship all over again after this if she feels that it is not fine. It's just a win to win situation for everyone.

"Time is up! Everyone back to your position ",the dance master shouted.

Here comes another headache. Even if my dance steps were perfect, he still finds some small, minute mistake and scolds me for it!! Asshole!!

"Twirl more swiftly. You are so slow ",Master Zack shouted at Jacqueline.

It seems she is getting the doze from him!

"Ouch! ",Jacqueline yelped and started sobbing, clutching her ankle. She has sprained her ankle in a bad angle and hit her ankle to the nearby wall in full force while spinning.

"Try to stand ",Master Zack instructed her.

She tried to get up but when she gave pressure to her leg, she fell down.

Master Zack inspected her ankle, "You can't dance for at least for a month."

What? A month? But... but.. the Dance Divine is only two weeks ahead!!

"But--- but then how will I be able to dance? ",she asked Master Zack.

"You can't participate in it. "

"Um.. who will be my partner, then? ",I asked him.

"We need to find someone for her replacement. "

"And how will I find someone so soon? ",I asked irritated. Another headache! Ugh!!

"First take her to the hospital ",he said. Hearing him, Emma and Bella came forward.

Soon, with some help, Jaqueline was taken to the hospital.

"Shall I dance without a partner, Master? ",I asked him.

"It won't be good to see the lead dancing without a partner. "

How am I going to find a replacement for Jacqueline? Even though she is a dumb, she is the only one who could somehow match my dance skills. My brain is going to burst now!

"Is Parth here? ",I heard Kansha's voice from a distance. Am I hearing things now?

I turned to see Akansha walking towards my way with Chloe. She hasn't spotted me yet. But when she spotted me, a smile formed on her face. It made me curve my lips naturally towards her.