“...”

“Y-You look great!” It wasn’t a simple pleasantry to avoid the elephant in the room. Inko had seriously lost weight, nearly looking as thin as she was when Izuku was a kid. 

“...”

“...I offered to adopt a child without fully grasping what I would be getting myself into, but I can’t back out it nor do I want to back out it because she’s a really great little girl that has had so much wrong committed to her and I really think we can help her achieve a much better life and hopefull-”

Toshinori nudged him, “Breathe.”

Izuku inhaled deeply, refilling his lungs after his long tangent. “Um...Did I-I mention that I love you?”

“Izuku, honey, are you insane?”

“...I-I know that was rhetorical, but some would probably argue that I am. Even Momo.”

“And you!” Inko’s gaze suddenly shifted to Toshinori. The retired Pro’s eyes widened, fear rocketing down his spine. The last time he was on the receiving end of an angry Inko, he was telepathically dragged 20 meters across a beach. How was this tiny woman somehow scarier than most of the major villains he fought in his career. “You supported it?!”

“I’m not gonna lie to you, honey…I was about to run away, but I can already feel you using your quirk on me.” Inko lifted a finger, raising Toshinori a few inches off of the ground and floating him inside. 

She turned to Izuku, raising a brow. “I-I’ll walk in myself. Y-You know, if you trained your quirk you could’ve been a great hero.”

“Inside.” Izuku shut his mouth, quickly stepping through the door of his first home. 

Izuku walked next to the levitating All Might towards the living room.  They sat down on the couch as Inko stood across from them behind the coffee table with her arms crossed. “Izuku, I love you more than anything, but you are an enigma. How do you make the craziests decisions that make me so proud of you, yet so angry?”

Izuku’s eyes widened, “Proud?”

“Don’t take that as approval.” Izuku quickly closed his mouth, deciding not to push his luck. “But, yes I am proud of your decision, because I can tell your heart was in the right place...Well, your heart is always in the right place. I just know that you made this decision with the intention of really helping this girl. But-”

“I basically asked to semi-raise her. I know.” Izuku shrugged, “I-I don’t really know what else to say. I know what I did had very little thought put into it, but I’m not going to change my mind. Not at this point. I’ve already promised Eri that she could come with me, and that I would be there for her. That’s not gonna change.”

Inko contemplated everything her son had just said, trying to wrap her head around it. Now she didn’t know what to say. She wouldn’t have it any other way, but Izuku was a rollercoaster to have as a son. Just a couple weeks ago he was telling her he had been suicidal for years, and now he’s basically adopting a child. Inko turned to All Might, “And you really see no problems with this?”

“No problems? Oh hell no. But, he’s not going to be alone. We’ll be there...okay, I know nothing about raising kids. But you’ll be there to help whenever it’s needed. And it’s not like she’ll have any bad influences around, nor will Young Izuku be struggling to pay for anything since U.A will be handling all of Eri’s finances until she’s 18. Even after that money won’t be an issue with Young Yaoyorozu, not to mention my wealth and Young Izuku’s wealth once he becomes the number one hero.”