The Final Finale

A/N: The entire final battle is one big reference. If you get it, you're my new friend

"Let go of me you damn bastard!"

* Crack*

Izuku and Bakugou tumbled to the ground from the blonde's punch. As Izuku rubbed the back of his head, Bakugou wobbly stood back up. "You God-damn moron! Why did you come back!? We would've won!"

"I-...You gave up. Out of anyone I know, you're the last person I would ever expect to give up. I-I just couldn't see it. I couldn't let it happen."

Katsuki looked at Izuku with complete rage and bewilderment. "The FUCK are you talking about!? Why the hell do you care!? It's an exam! This isn't fucking real!"

"I know! I-I just...you shouldn't give u-"

* Boom*

Izuku held completely still as Katsuki blasted the wall next to him. He was avoiding eye contact with Izuku. "Stop. Telling. Me. What to do. It doesn't matter. We can't beat him head on anyway."

"But-"

"Oh my god! I'm saying you and your annoying girlfriend were fucking right! This is hard enough as it is, so just take it!" Bakugou walked back to the other side of the alley and sat down. 

"Kacc-... Bakugou I-"

"What the fuck is that? Why do you keep doing that!? I already hate the fucking nickname you gave me, but this stupid switching back and forth is even more annoying!"

Izuku rubbed the back of his head, "Sorry. It's just I-I thought it would be appropriate to stop calling you that." Izuku watched Bakugou squint his eyes at him, deciphering something in his head. 

" She told you to stop, didn't she?" He watched Izuku squirm on the spot. "I knew she fucking hated me for some reason. Tch, after all these years you talked. I figured this would fucking happen. So when do I leave?"

"W-...What?"

"When am I getting expelled idiot? If you told the vice president of the class and probably Round Face and Four Eyes then the higher-ups shouldn't be long."

"Sh-She's the only one who knows. And...it was kind of by accident. Don't worry, I made her swear not to tell anybody." Izuku said this to make Katsuki stay calm, but it seemed to have just infuriated him more.

"WHY!? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"