Finals

Momo was actually a little sad that All Might was going to be wearing weights to slow him down during their test. Now Bakugou wouldn't get hit as hard. She was of course only joking... mostly.

She was in the waiting room with Izuku trying to form plans. Kirishima, Sato, and Tokoyami had just entered their testing area. Izuku had attempted to get Bakugou to join in, but all he said was "You can shove your plans up your ass Deku", and then proceeded to leave. So now it was just left to the two.

"I really think the only option we have is to run and sneak past him. This is All Might we're talking about. Weights or no weights we can't stop him head on," said Midoriya.

"As much as I agree with you Izuku, I'm not so sure our teammate will."

Momo watched Izuku slide down in his seat, frustration etched onto his face. "I know but...w-we have to at least try to get through to him."

"But why? Izuku, if we try, and most likely fail to cooperate with Bakugou, he'll be our downfall. We might be a team, but the scores are individualized. We can both pass, and he can fail. He's far too large of a risk for us."

Midoriya knew that Momo didn't like Bakugou. In his heart he hated him too, but he also didn't. He couldn't help it. "Momo, I-I know why Aizawa did this. The whole point of the teams and villains are to set us up to make the chances as low as possible, and for us to work through our problems. Ka-, B-Bakugou is my problem, and vice versa. Aizawa knows we can't be around one another and wants us to work together."

"But Izuku we can't just expect it to just work out. Bakugou will not work with us. He clearly doesn't have the capability to fix his own issues!"

"T-Then isn't it our jobs as heroes to help those with issues they can't solve?" Momo stopped at that. Izuku's heroic heart was still ever-present as always. "I'm tired of Kacchan too. I just want to get along, but clearly he doesn't want that. I was told that heroes butt into others business and help even when they don't want it. It's not your business Momo, but you can still help. It is my business, so I have to at least attempt to get along with him again. If you want to go ahead and pass the test then do it. I want you to pass. But, I'm going to try to work with him no matter what."

Momo looked at Izuku with almost defiance, but slowly turned into reluctant acceptance. She sighed and rubbed her temples, "Do you have any idea how we're going to pull this off?"

"Honestly I-I just figured I would keep talking until I wore him down enough."

Momo laughed, "Well that's one plan... Izuku promise me something." Midoriya faced Momo with confusion. "Izuku you can't just take anything Bakugou throws at you. You have to show him that you can't just be pushed around."

"Um... I'm fairly certain th-that will just make him angrier."