The Talk (Not That Kind...Well A Little Bit)

To think the morning had started so perfectly.

(15 Minutes Ago)

The instant Momo felt the sensation of waking up, she immediately wanted to go back to sleep. Izuku was wrapped around her like a blanket giving off the perfect temperature. One of his strong and toned arms was still wrapped around her waist tightly. During their slumber, Momo had somehow stopped using her regular pillow and was now using Izuku's outstretched arm in its stead. Her head rested perfectly on his bicep. She was limply holding the hand of her arm-pillow. His body was pressed firmly against the back of hers. Their legs were tangled together, and Izuku's face was buried into Momo's hair. She could feel his hot breath going down her neck. To sum it all up, everything was perfect.

As much as she wanted to simply close her eyes again, melt back into the soft sheets and her boyfriend's embrace, and fall back asleep, she knew that it was a good idea to go ahead and wake up. She had no idea when Inko would get back. And, even with the door locked it was still bad to see your son walk out of his room with his girlfriend in a risque nightgown. 

Momo carefully turned around in Izuku's arms so she was nose to nose with him. She carefully lifted her hand up and began stroking Izuku's hair. Momo leaned forward and lightly brushed her lips against Izuku's. But, suddenly Izuku immediately started kissing back. Momo gave a fake pout, "Aw, you were already awake."

"Training with All Might turned me into an early riser," Izuku said, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Then why are you still in bed?" Momo asked him.

Izuku scoffed, "Leaving a bed with you in it would be a crime. I'm training to be a hero."

Momo giggled as she wrapped her arms around Izuku's neck. "Oh? When did you get so smooth?"

Izuku blushed and looked away. "I-I'm not sure. It just happens s-sometimes."

"And he's back. Although, I must say I think I prefer this dorky Izuku. You're even more adorable that way. Smooth is nice though too."

"B-Being smooth makes it easier to do this." Izuku then reconnected their lips. Both moaned in satisfaction as their tongues easily intertwined, and they once again roamed their partner's mouth. Just as Izuku was about to once again ascend to the realm of the gods by touching Momo's bonkhonagahoogs, she rolled over on top of him and groaned.

She disconnected and said, "Ugh...morning breath." 

"S-Sorry."

"No! No I was talking about me. I should go to brush my te-..." Both teens froze. When Momo was sitting up to get out of bed, she sat down into Izuku's lap...Which had a certain hardening member. The two awkwardly gazed at one another for awhile, until Momo decided to test the waters. She slowly gyrated her hips down into Izuku. 

Both scrunched up their faces at the new pleasurable sensation. As the two slowly continued to grind one another, instinct took over Izuku's thought process once again. His grip that he had on Momo's hips loosened and he slowly dragged his hands up her body until they found their destination. Momo was shocked out of her trance when she felt Izuku's hands caress her breasts. It was only then did she realize what they were doing. "...Izuku."

"Hm?...Oh! U-Um…" 

"I-I should really go brush my teeth."

"O-Okay."

"...Which requires that you take your hands off of my breasts."

"Oh! Right!...Yeah."

Momo blinked a few times. "...You still haven't."