Prep for Finals

(The Last Week of June)

The weeks that passed for Class 1-A were fairly uneventful. The most interesting thing to happen was the fact that when the teachers finally found Mineta and sent him off to Nezu, he came back...normal. He didn't really do anything perverted. Well, at least not overtly pervy; he is still Mineta after all. 

Now, while it may have been uneventful for the class in general, Izuku didn't seem to catch a break. In a good way though... kind of. While it may have been nice to get his feelings for the Creation Quirk Beauty off of his chest, it came with a whole new set of problems. 

That was the first time he had said it, much less thought it. Now that his feelings were open to himself, being around Momo was almost scary. He was terrified that he would accidentally mutter stuff he wasn't ready for her to know yet. Every Time they touched Izuku would shiver, which in turn showed Midoriya just how touchy Momo seems to have gotten. 

A hand on the arm here, and hand on the back there. A multitude of times throughout the day it would happen. So much so that Momo would continuously ask him if he was cold from all the shivering. 

Izuku's body also seemed to get sick of the containment of his emotions. Almost every single time they were close to one another, Izuku got an extreme itch in his brain to just blurt it out. And her hero costume REALLY DIDN'T HELP. 

Just when Izuku thought he had trained his mind to ignore all of the skin tight costumes of his female classmates, his infatuation with Momo sparked to life. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

He really felt guilty for what he did to Mineta because now he was doing the same thing the grape-head did. It got so bad that Izuku started to draw up some re-designs for her. He just couldn't take it anymore. Besides, he didn't want to get caught staring. He hated himself enough for doing it, he didn't need anyone else berating him. 

He was almost done with the final sketch. He already checked in with Power Loader to see if the materials he needed existed. What Power Loader showed Izuku was essentially the latest version of Midnight's self-repairing cloth. Very thin, easily tearable, but it gets the job done and protects you... Izuku then realized the innuendo of Midnight's material choice. 'Gross.'

Deciding to DEFINITELY NOT think about Momo essentially wearing a body condom, he finished up his final design. He knew that Momo still would need open spaces even if the material was thin and whatever she created could easily tear through it. Her arms were still bare, there was a cleavage window, and the sides of her hips, thighs, and calves had openings on each section.

The basic aesthetic design was still the same. The entire suit were still the same colors. Her belt was the same, and the silver cut-offs were still there. Izuku even put cushions on her boots for quieter steps. There was also a small clasp on the chest so she could open it up whenever she wanted to.

' I'm finally done. Now all I need to do is-'

"What are you drawing Izuku?"

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!" Izuku slammed his notebook shut and looked up and to the left to see Momo standing over his desk. "Nothing! Absolutely nothing!"

Momo smirked, "I thought said you would show me when you made an entry on me?"

Izuku realized he was busted. He slowly slid the notebook over in embarrassment. Yaoyorozu picked it up and found her page, her eyes widening. 

"Is...is this…?"

"I-It's a redesign...f-for your costume. N-Not that I don't like your costume now! I-It's just that...I-I thought you m-might like something that uh...covers you a bit more."