The Rescue: The Symbol of Peace

"RAAAH!!!"

*BAM* *BANG*

The world watched on as The Number One Hero: All Might brutally wailed on the mysterious villain that they had never seen before. It was an odd sight for most to see their hero beat someone down with absolutely no mercy. All For One was being pushed back by the hero as the ground quaked with every hit he took. All For One was holding his arms up to block attacks, but with the speed All Might was hitting him activating a quirk was difficult. He couldn't concentrate, and he needed an opening. "Tch. Not holding back are you? Don't you care for your students? Especially Izuk-TOAH!"

All For One was interrupted by a hard punch to his diaphragm from under his arms. His already weakening respiratory system going into flux.

"Keep his name out of your disgusting mouth. He is one of the best students in U.A. Young Midoriya has surpassed my expectations time and time again. I have full faith in him to handle himself. Besides, he gave you that broken hand didn't he? Young Bakugou as well. All I have to worry about is making sure you stay down for good this time." All Might stated.

All For One activated his spear-like bones to extend out of his arms, but All Might broke them off. He took All For One by the forearm and swung him into a broken down building. "I've seen that trick back when you fought my master. You've had that quirk for quite some time. What? Have you been sitting down doing nothing for all these years? Unlike you, I've been preparing for this. I refuse to lose anyone else to you."

From the dust, All For One rose out. The dust in the air going into his lungs. He began coughing wildly. "* Cough* You have * cough* no *cough* *cough* idea what kind *cough* of quirks I now possess."

"It won't matter. Tonight, one of us shall stand, and the other shall fall. And with how you're looking and sounding right now, I'm liking my odds."

All Might shot forward once again, not wasting anymore time with conversation.

If All For One was talking, that meant he was still breathing...

...which meant Toshinori's job wasn't finished.

...

Momo looked around the corner of the now broken wall they were hiding behind and saw Izuku and Bakugou surrounded by League of Villains. All Might had punched All For One away from the group, and was glaring All For One down with a look she had never seen on the hero before.

But, that didn't matter. Izuku needed her, and she couldn't let him get hurt. Momo turned back to Izuku's direction and prepared another sword. Just as she was about to step out, she felt a hand grasp her arm, keeping her in her spot.

She turned back to see Iida holding her. She tried to break free, but Iida held her firmly. He shook his head and whispered, "Don't. If you go out there, we'll be caught for sure. We need to find a way to get Midoriya and Bakugou, and get out of here so All Might can focus on his fight. They don't seem to know it's Midoriya yet, so if we can get them out quickly, then we can keep it that way. He's doing just fine. He and Bakugou can hold their own until we get them."

Momo felt that she should go out there, but Iida wasn't wrong. Izuku was grabbing and throwing large chunks of rubble at the villains using Black Whip while Bakugou was blasting them. Izuku had even managed to crack his whip around Magne and slam her right into Dabi and Compress. 'He's getting really good at his new quirk already.'

But, it seemed they were definitely tiring out. And, of course, the two didn't work together all that well. Izuku was doing his best to avoid attacks, and avoid Katsuki's carefree explosions. Izuku looked over to Bakugou to see one of Kurogiri's portals opening up behind him. "Ka-uh Person I don't know! Look out behind you!"