Dream Camp

"It was insane! Midoriya was all like, BAM! ZIP! And All Might was all like, HUAH! POW! And then they were both all like, SMASH!" 

Kaminari had been like this for the past half hour. Class 1-A was currently on the bus to Summer Camp, one which Kaminari was lucky to even be on due to Aizawa's "logical ruse". The entire bus, minus Bakugou, was intently watching Denki's retelling of the I-Island story. Izuku was now the center of attention. Mina was looking at him from over the back of her seat.

"Holy crap Midori! I was wondering why the tower looked like a giant tesla coil. That was really you!?"

"A-Ah, well I guess. Really it was only due to Melissa's gauntlet."

Kaminari jumped back in, "Gauntlet or not, you were awesome dude! You were on par with All Might! And all your lighting and sparks were zapping everywhere! Consider us Electro-Buddies now!"

The moment Kaminari related Izuku to All Might, Todoroki pulled out a notebook and wrote some down. Iida watched in the seat next to him, concerned about his friend's strange obsessions with his, as Shoto puts it, "Dad Might" theory. 

"Speaking of which, do you still have the gauntlet Midoriya ribbet?" Asui asked.

"W-Well the first one broke. But Melissa g-gave me the blueprints and components list to give to the support course."

"Thanks to me, I might add." Momo said teasingly in the window seat next to him. Izuku blushed and rubbed the back of his head.

Kaminari raised an eyebrow, "Wait, what do you mean by that?"

"Izuku was about to just go home without even asking for a new gauntlet. I stopped by Melissa's lab and asked her about it, and she gave us what we needed. Someone was just being forgetful." Momo smiled, elbowing Izuku in the arm. 

"S-Sorry. The next day was uh...d-distracting. I j-just kinda forgot. But the support studio said it's way more complicated than it already seems, so it's going to be awhile until it's done. Thank again Momo." Izuku said blushing a bit. Momo blushed as well knowing he was referring to the dance. She knew that was the most perfect night of her life so far. When Izuku walked her to her hotel room in the morning, they didn't really say anything. She had just pecked his cheek again, and went to bed. They haven't really talked about it since, mostly due to what they thought it implied.

If they were close before, now they were essentially attached. Almost everywhere one was seen, the other was there too. Both teens were aware that something was going on with the other. By that, it means that both have a good feeling that the other feels the same about them. But, neither had said anything yet. Mostly because there was just that slight fear of the worlds smallest percentage chance that the other didn't feel the same. And, confidence issues of course (Mostly on Izuku's side at this point).

But to Momo, that didn't mean she couldn't try to lessen her fear by doing things with Izuku and seeing how he reacts. She of course just wanted to do these things on a regular basis anyway. For example, with the dance still fresh in her mind, Momo started to get more... touchy. 

Like right now, for instance.

The others turned back to their business and other conversations, so Momo and Izuku started talking again. Momo began talking about a book she recently read, and when she talks passionately about something she starts to randomly fidget with things without even thinking about it. Like twirl her front bang, or drum her fingers, and now very recently she picked up a new habit... playing with Izuku's hand.