Dancing With Feelings

"Warning: Explosives Found on site. All citizens, please stay indoors until told otherwise. All citizens found outside after 10 minutes will be detained."

Melissa scrunched up her face in confusion, "That's not the protocol for explosives."

Jirou was repeatedly pressing the elevator buttons, "The elevators are down!"

Todoroki raised up his phone and moved it around. "I don't have any signal either." Melissa checked her phone as well, and found that she also had no signal.

"Something's wrong. None of this is part of any of the protocols for emergencies."

"Guys!" Izuku said, getting everyone's attention. "We need to find a way to get into the party room. If something's wrong, we should get to All Might."

Everyone but Melissa was surprised to hear that All Might was at the Island, but decided that it was just a miracle he was there to help. "Melissa, is there any way of getting to the party room from here?"

"Not directly. But, that door over there leads to the second floor. The main hall has a glass ceiling over the chandelier we can look down through," she said, pointing to a door near the elevators.

The group filed through the door and ran up the stairs. Once they reached the glass dome the teens looked down over the railing into the main hall. The entire crowd was being held hostage by a multitude of armed gunmen, while All Might was being constrained on the stage.

Melissa frantically looked around the room, "I don't see my Papa down there. You don't think they took him, do you?"

Midoriya pursed his lips, "He's the head scientist on the island. It's likely that whatever they're here for, they would need him." Melissa's expression went from worried to panicked and scared.

Izuku turned to Kyouka, "Jirou, I need you to plug your jacks into the floor. I'll get All Might's attention and ask what's going on."

"On it." Jirou plugged her jack into the floor and Izuku started turning the flashlight on his phone on and off again. Once Izuku made eye contact with Toshinori, he signaled the Pro to speak.

"I hope you kids can hear this. Villains have taken over the tower, and have control over the security system. Even the Pro Heroes are being held hostage, which means the entire island is held captive. You all need to get out of here. It's far too dangerous."

Kyouka unplugged from the floor and turned to Izuku, "This is really bad."

...

The teens retreated back to the staircase landing. They were discussing what their next course of action should be. Of course, Iida was against any action whatsoever.

"All Might is our teacher and a professional. We should do as he says and try to escape from here. We can't go against his will."

This is the point in time where Yaoyorozu would've agreed with Iida, but this time around she felt compelled to disagree. She was there for Stain. She knew that the law was complicated, but it still felt wrong to her. Momo refused to think about what would have happened to Iida if Izuku didn't intervene.

"We might just be students, but we're the only ones who can help right now, Iida."

Iida was surprised that out of all people to speak out against following orders, it was Yaoyorozu. "We don't have our hero licenses. If we fight, it would be breaking the law!"