Home Alone

Author's Notes:  I changed the rating of the story to mature. And thanks to Aerothorne on FFN, I only just hilariously realized that I changed the rating just as Izuku and Momo are about to spend the night together. I know these crazy kids are moving fast, but not that fast. Really I only boosted the rating because I want to do more mature stuff in the future, and this gives me more creative freedom and let's say and write things with far less of a limit. But, let's be real here people, teenagers are going to read mature and explicit stuff anyway. So the rate change doesn't really matter in that regard. I just wanted to say that in case anyone was wondering why I changed it. 

Finally, I just really want to thank you all for the amazing support on this story. I still can't believe that so many people actually like this (or are even IzuMomo fans for that matter). I'm happy that so many managed to get through the rough early chapters and stick through it and help me reach where this fic is at today. I'm almost at 30,000 hits on AO3, almost 1,000 favorites and over 1000 followers on FFN, and this story has stood strong as #1 on both the IzuMomo and IzukuXMomo tags on Wattpad for a few weeks. Holy crap. (BTW, as soon as I wrote this the site had a glitch and now this story has been wiped clean from the rankings. Just fucking great.) Who would've thought that some dummy's first ever fanfiction full of sleepless, late night auto-correct mistakes and grammar mistakes about a rare-pair would be successful in some degree. You guys, gals, and every part of that technicolor rainbow in between are all amazing. Thank you, seriously. Now on to your regularly scheduled fanfiction.

Kyouka was wrong. She DID care about everything she had missed. Apparently, the last few days was the biggest shitshow the world had ever seen. As Kyouka watched the news channel on her hospital room television, she gawked at the images and clips of the previous nights fight. She couldn't believe it. All Might was...a skeleton. 

The biggest hulk of muscle in the world, actually looked like that. It just didn't seem real. The news reporter continued.

"After the events of yesterday's battle, it has been concluded that the death toll has been depicted to be in the four to five hundred range. And, this is only what we have been able to deduce for now as police and Rescue Heroes still search for more. All information on the dastardly villain who caused such horrendous damage is being withheld by law enforcement and the heroes involved. No word about it has come from All Might either, who has reportedly left Yokohama General Hospital right under the media's nose."

Kyouka scoffed, "Well, if he managed to keep his own skin and bones form a secret for so long, he has to be pretty good at being elusive. What did they expect?"

"MrrrmmphKyouka. Too much talkin'." Jirou smiled at the sleeping brunette tucked under the punk rocker's chin.  When the two girls had finished with, as Kyouka dubbed it, "lip-time" Ochako had released them back down to the hospital bed…

...only for "Lip-Time 2: The Return of Strawberry Lip-Gloss" to start. As a side note, Kyouka now had a new favorite fruit. She was also pretty sure that Ochako put it on just for her, because her girlfriend (Kyouka's cheeks still hurt from smiling so much at that) definitely wasn't someone to spend money on makeup. Or on anything at all actually. So, Ochako must have had high hopes for today. Those hopes were luckily paid off.

Whenever the teens has eventually tired themselves out, the girls simply laid down wrapped around one another basking in the joy and happiness each was feeling. And, due to spending long, sleepless nights trying to look after an unconscious Kyouka, Ochako was dead tired. She had almost immediately passed out on Kyouka's chest.