Recovery...For the Third Damn Time

A/N: Ah, it's good to be back. There are very, and I mean VERY LITTLE of you saying this (at max 3 from what I've seen), but to those saying that they don't want Eri to be taken in by Izuku…

...I kinda don't care.

I'm sorry, that sounds like I'm trying to be a dick about this. I'm not, I swear. I always take everyone's feedback and implement it in some shape or form when I can. But, for this matter, I REALLY don't care how unrealistic it is. It's happening, and I wouldn't have it any other way. In fact, a lot of this story had set and planned events that I wanted (some things were changed or made on the spot, but not the majority) and this is one of those things. Once I realized I actually wanted to continue this story after the first chapter, Izuku and Momo being the adoptive parents was always set in stone and wasn't going to change.

I mean, to any of you who have read my IzuMomo side stories, you ALL already know I can't get enough of the Izuku and Eri family dynamic.

But, to the 99.99% of you that not only ask for it, ask me if I'm going to do it, explicitly tell me that it better happen or you'll be angry…

Enjoy

And to those who read "An Insecure Violet", as you read in the original one shot chapter, Izuku and Kyouka will also become the parents there. In I dunno, like 30 or more chapters from now whenever the Chisaki arc is reached. Kyouka is the best mom for Eri. I have literally written mini essays about why. Fight me. Actually, I've written mini essays about all the ships that work much better than the shitty main "canon" ships that people only like because they're "cute. No one thinks about the dynamics, similarities, differences, or story interests and potential about couples.

But, that's a topic for another day. Or, whoever asks about it.

This chapter is mostly just another recovery chapter full of simple conversations between people.

Izuku awoke to the sound of the ambulance doors opening. His mind was still foggy, so all he really processed was being moved out of the vehicle and Eri being taken from his arms. The next thing he knew, he was sitting alone in the doctor's office with a nurse checking him over. "I'm fine, really. It's everyone else you should be worried about."

The nurse chuckled and said, "I'll say. Your friends all came in here looking like hell, but you have a clean bill of health. What happened?"

"Would you believe me if I told you that a little girl with white hair and a horn had healing powers?"

"In any other world, I'd say no."

Izuku hopped down from the table and popped his joints. "Do you know what room Momo Yaoyorozu is in? Black hair in a ponytail, wearing a red suit?"

"I believe I saw her being put into a room a couple of rooms down."

"And Eri? A little girl around 5 or 6 with white hair?"

The nurse shook her head, "I'm sorry, I don't know. I'll do my best to get back to you with that information."

"Thank you very much." Izuku left the room and began walking down the hall. He looked around at all of the workers hustling around the halls, no doubt largely due to the sudden surge of heroes and police officers to arrive.