Chapter 115 - 🔞 See, you can do it if you try hard enough! 🔞

It's not like he'd be losing a layer of skin! And–and–and he, Noah, wasn't even the one who was naked, so there was no reason to feel so flustered! If his brother didn't feel embarrassed to strut about naked, then–then–then he shouldn't feel ashamed to see– to close his eyes and pretend like the other was fully clothed...

Ahem, after all, it was impossible for him to not feel embarrassed seeing his brother naked...

A–anyway! Neither of them was touching the other in an inappropriate way? So...so... it should be perfectly fine!

...

Alright, alright! So, um, doing something like this with another man was definitely, 100% surely... too intimate, too inappropriate, and too unacceptable!!!

(ノ꒪Д꒪)ノ︵ ┻━┻

But... if it was brother-in...–no, Levi... if it was Levi... then... then doing something intimate like this... it wasn't too bad... he... he could bear it... it... it was just a bit embarrassing...

Noah's eyelids fluttered shut, and he meekly laid back on his back, resigning himself to his fate.

Alright, fine, he'd just lie there like a salted fish and let Levi deal with his problem himself...

Bearing this minor inconvenience for a while was nothing! And afterward, he'd be able to write this debt off as repaid!

The more Noah thought about it, the more he felt like he had made the right decision.

'Yep... just take slow breaths and pretend like you are a statue...' Noah cheered himself on, 'Just lie there quietly and forget where you are and what you are doing...'

Besides, nothing outrageous was happening whatsoever!

...There was just another dick in between his legs...

'No! Don't you dare think about his humongous dick! Quick! Meditate! Chant sutras! Recite the Holy Scripture!'

Levi peeked at his baby's reaction, and seeing how the other showed no signs of rejection, he finally put his worry down and started to move. He slid his hands under his baby's hips and lifted his little bottom up from the bed.

Levi moved his torso back, and his lower member that had been buried within his baby's delectable flesh popped out. Levi moved its head lower, towards the roots of Noah's thighs, and readjusted his angle of entry.

Meanwhile, his unsuspecting little lamb had just found out that chanting the parts of the Holy Scripture he had been forced to memorize was a very effective way to control his inner fluster.

'That's the spirit! See, you can do it if you try hard enough! (No–no–no! Do not think about that other thing that is also hard!) And who would have thought that memorizing that crap would come in handy one day? (No–no–no! Do not think about your hand that came into contact with that unmentionable thing!)'

Levi's eyes flickered towards his baby's docile form – his flushed cheeks, the trembling hand covering his face, the red lips that were being gnawed on, and the left hand that was desperately clutching his shirt. And with that glance, the last of Levi's restraint vanished into smoke.

The mentioned baby currently felt rather satisfied with his deflustering progress, and courageously thought that bearing through this ordeal would be no problem! A piece of cake! Not hard to ignore after al–

With a resounding smack, Levi slammed his hips against Noah's bottom, his member sliding all the way in until even the sack slapped Noah's sensitive flesh.