Chapter 148 - But whyyyyyy????

With his own impending doom on the horizon, Levi was forced to loosen his hold (very regretfully), allowing the little one's fluffy head to pop out from under the crook of his neck.

Noah interpreted this as him succeeding in reassuring Levi, and the other giving him his 'permission' to continue watching the movie. Thus Noah's two big amber eyes looked left and right, and then their owner gently wiggled around to get a better position in the other's hold.

Levi bit his lips to prevent a throaty moan from escaping them. The sensation of that fleshy little bottom wiggling on top of his crotch... ah... the only saving grace that prevented his half-hardened member from shooting up that little ass was the fact that he had already shot his load twice today...

"Be good, don't move about," Levi warned, his deep and raspy whisper setting off all of Noah's alarm bells.

This little bunny's movement abruptly stilled, and his body turned stiff.

His brother... he couldn't possibly be thinking about THAT again?!?

Now that he was paying attention... That... that thing below his butt! It–it–it seemed to have gotten harder!

Noah's throat dried up, and he swallowed with difficulty. Ah, ah, his brother's 'little brother' was so sensitive!! If–if that was the case, then he really shouldn't indulge this not-so-straight ex-brother-in-law of his!

Noah pressed his palms against Levi's firm chest and tentatively tried to push himself out of Levi's arms, "I... Brother... that... I think it's safe now... There... there shouldn't be any scary things in the next while..."

Levi was silent and motionless for a long moment, then he tightened his arms again in clear refusal, "You can't know that."

Noah, "..." 〒▽〒 'Are you saying you'd rather get a hardon than watch a horror movie without a body pillow? Brother, wake up! Even cockroaches are scarier than this movie!'

Still, Noah obediently fell silent and conscientiously stopped moving, resigning himself to his current job of being Levi's personal body pillow.

Minutes slowly ticked by, yet to Noah's great relief, that prominent member under his ass never fully rose.

After Noah had stopped squirming, it, miraculously, even showed signs of settling back down!

...but its descent was several orders of magnitude slower than its rise!!

Noah just couldn't put his worries down no matter how many minutes passed. Thus, he cautiously spoke up again, "How about now? The two leads are flirting; surely there won't be any zombies coming out to cockblock them?"

His very moving plea for release from captivity was unfortunately met with a firm rejection. Now that his lower half was being obedient once again, what reason would Levi have to let go of his precious?

"No. (︶^︶)ノWhat if the director got creative and intentionally decided to pull a fast one on us?"

Noah, "..." 〒▽〒

Noah swallowed down his grievances and unshed tears in silence.

And then, after an even longer period of time...

"Look at that!" Noah's eyes lit up with the light of hope, "They finally made it out! Brother, don't worry! There won't be any zombies from here on out!" 'So, you can let me go now...'

Levi knowingly smiled, "I think we better remain vigilant. Just in case."

Noah, "..." QAQ 'Bro... be honest with me... zombies or no zombies, you have no intention of letting me go, right?!'