Chapter 113 - 🔞 Marrying your sister is impossible. 🔞

Levi took advantage of the other's moment of inattention to fully take Noah's left hand into his own. The fingers of their two hands were long and slender, but Noah's were smooth, while Levi's were rough. Yet that contrast in texture seemed to fit just as perfectly as that smaller hand fitted in Levi's larger one.

Intoxicated, Levi held the slender hand that, though smaller than his, was equally as warm. As he concentrated on the wonderful sensation, he could even feel his baby's hand pulsating in the rhythm of their rapid heartbeats.

After a moment that was both uncomfortably long and painfully short, Levi's lips moved. He leaned closer to Noah's neon red ear, and like the devil incarnate, continued his sinful whispering, "You've touched it already for quite a while, no? What difference would it make to touch it a bit more?"

Seeing his darling's currently very muddled state, Levi guided Noah's hand downwards and pressed it around his own bulging member. Warm and smooth, those fingers felt so heavenly as they glided over Levi's sensitive flesh.

The moment Noah's left hand once again came in contact with that hot and hard object, he woke up from his stupor. "That–that's not right!" He struggled to take his hand out of Levi's yet couldn't exert his full strength in worry that he might damage his brother's manhood... regardless of how hard it seemed at the moment.

"Being good–good brothers that wholeheartedly t–trust each other is one thing, touching–touching there is another! This–this–this isn't related!"

Levi tsked internally, his baby was currently in a muddled fluster, but he still wasn't that easy to deceive.

In the scuffle, Noah's hand rubbed Levi's member and even squeezed out dew several times. Levi's chest rumbled out a sexy grunt that made Noah's already roiling blood boil up further. His breath came out in ragged puffs while he desperately tried to explain his refusal, "Brother, I–I–I trust you! And I–I–I care for you a lot b–b–but... brother! I–I'm not THIS close even to my blood sister!"

When the word sister popped into Noah's head, his muddled brain suddenly sobered up. That's right! This was his brother-in-law they were talking about! It didn't matter what his values were; he couldn't possibly do such a thing with his own brother-in-law! That was his bottom line that absolutely couldn't be crossed!

Levi paused for a moment, but his ability to turn black into white was not to be underestimated, "And you shouldn't be this close to your sister. Men and women should keep an appropriate distance."

Noah was dumbfounded by that response for a moment, then he shook his head, "That–that's not the point! I mean... that– you– brother, you already have a fiancée! Be it a good brother or whoever, this kind of thing can only be done between bachelors!"

"She wouldn't mind," Levi interrupted, "if it is between good brothers..."

For a moment, Noah lost his train of thought, thinking that considering his sister's unique hobbies, she might indeed be alright with it if it's just a bit of ''...

But...but... but...!

"Even if she doesn't mind, I mind, ok?!?" With a burst of strength, Noah managed to pull his hand away from Levi's enthusiastic lower member. "This kind of intimate thing...! Absolutely can't be done if one side has a significant other!!"

Levi eyed his unyielding puffed-up kitten with a mix of exasperation and frustration, "Do you have a significant other?"

"No, I mean you!" Noah snapped. Why was his brother-in-law so difficult to talk to today??

"I am single too." Levi leaned closer to Noah, letting his sigh fan over Noah's flushed face, "Your sister and I already broke up."

Noah's struggling body abruptly froze. '...huuuh???' ( ꒪Д꒪)