Chapter 27 - Why me, great deity!?

At some point, Levi found himself wondering, was Noah intentionally trying to seduce him??? But that thought didn't even finish materializing before it was discarded - if Noah was actually serious about seducing someone, everyone in this room would have been goners already. And he didn't even dare think whether he had subconsciously included himself in that group of goners.

Noah, who was slowly getting more familiar with his brother-in-law, picked up on the other's discomfort, but his thoughts misinterpreted the cause. He figured that the man couldn't take the spiciness but was afraid of losing face in front of his junior. Wanting to reassure him, to tell him that he needn't force himself, that he wouldn't think any less of him for something so silly, Noah gently coaxed: "Brother-in-law..."

Levi, who had initially found that call adorable, was now, for some reason, starting to really get irked by that title. So, he interrupted Noah: "Just call me brother."

That would be easier to say and would sound much more intimate, right? And in that lovely voice, it would turn into the most beautiful music, right?

Noah paused briefly, but then nodded in realization, "You are right! 'Brother-in-law' is a mouthful!"

Hearing that exclamation, Levi downright choked on his drink. The sudden crisis startled Noah, making him forget what he had intended to say and, instead, jump up to worriedly pat Levi's back.

Levi: The little guy... saying...! He was... a mouthful...!

Anyone would come up with the same very lewd and extremely inappropriate mental picture with those keywords, right?! You know, the one with both of them naked and the little one looking up at him from his kneeling position, licking his swollen red lips and saying... "brother-in-law is a mouthful!"

...

What to do!?! They were almost done with their meal, yet Levi now had to buy some more time for his lower regions to settle back down!! It must be the fault of all those gay porn videos he had scrolled through!! ‎

(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

This is why decent people shouldn't watch porn lest they turned crooked!!

○| ̄|_

'Help!! How to prolong a meal until my third leg goes soft?! Urgent! Waiting online for an answer!!'

Ah, little guy! You touching my back with your cute little paws is not helping!! Not helping!!! 〒▽〒

Levi's tears literally spilled from his eyes as he coughed in an attempt to dislodge the water that had entered his windpipe.

All the while, he couldn't help but think, 'if the little guy was being fucked hard, would he protest by thumping his little paws on the back of his lover? It should feel just like this, right?' (/≧ω\) ♡

Finally, Levi's cough calmed down, which cannot be said for his lower regions, which bafflingly got even more excited through this entire fiasco.

Ah, why did the little guy have to say such ambiguous words??? Why now of all times?!?

щ(゚Д゚щ)

Today was simply not his day! It was like some god out there was digging pits for him all day long!!

Why me, great deity!? Why torture ME of all people like this?!?

If the said deity existed and could hear his plea, they would undoubtedly roll their eyes. Suuuure, blame it on me. It must be my fault that you, such a pure and innocent white little lamb, had turned into a big, black, perverted wolf! 凸(`0')凸