Chapter 132 - Don't look!

And thus, Astar Levi went to handle his swelling, disappointed he wouldn't be receiving his darling's assistance, but comforted with the fact that soon enough, this little cabbage would be fully his, and then he would be able to eat it up in all sorts of ways for the rest of eternity.

Meanwhile, Noah remained there in the hallway, encouraging himself to man up. Though embarrassing, he ought to go back to the party. If he didn't return back soon, others might think the two of them were doing inappropriate things together!

But ah! Going back wasn't that easy! Right now, he was again feeling like his life was too embarrassing to continue living! For such a thing to happen in front of so many people! Noah covered his burning face with his hands.

'They saw nothing. They saw nothing.' He tried to brainwash himself. 'Just pretend nothing happened! You've got nothing to be embarrassed about! It's not like it was you that got an erection!'

"Well, it's true that they didn't see anything..." Blackie comforted his host.

However, before Noah could sigh in relief, Blackie added, "...before you screamed your husband's name. Then pretty much everyone looked your way."

Noah, (눈_눈) "...can you NOT attempt to comfort me in the future? Thanks!"

Blackie, "Oh? And here I was, just about to tell you a genuine bright side in all of this!"

Noah, (≖_≖) "...There is a bright side?"

Blackie, "Remember what you mentioned every proper bachelor party should have? Yep! Black history / Blackmail material! ✔Check! " (☞゚∀゚)☞

Noah, (ꐦ ◠‿◠) "..."

Meanwhile, in the living room, the acquaintances of Astar Levi shared a look in awkward silence. Then they looked at the bodyguards, who stared straight ahead and pretended they saw nothing.

Of course, not everyone was sensible enough. Among the group, there were naturally also people with EQ and/or IQ deficiency:

Acquaintance S (for 'straight man') exclaimed, "Ah, Captain Levi is really close to his little brother-in-law, yo!"

Acquaintance A (for 'asking the right questions') then wondered, "Are we still continuing the pool game?"

Acquaintance B (for 'blind') spoke up, "Eh? Eh? Hey, hey, what happened?"

Acquaintance D (for 'dolt') stared at the dirt underneath his nails, "Just boss being a dick again."

Acquaintance M (for 'Moon Moon'), who had been eating his plate of spaghetti, choked on his laughter and ended up inhaling pasta instead of swallowing it. "Look! I am the spaghetti monster! LOL!"

Faced with the image of a grown man with spaghetti hanging down his nostrils, the men shared a look that could only be described with the words "Whose idea was to invite Moon Moon?"

Finally, acquaintance F (for 'fucking brave') smacked his thigh and then opened up the light screen of his communicator.

The man next to him couldn't help but ask, "What are you doing?"

"Timing how long Captain Levi can last. Duh."

A long and heavy silence fell over the room.

Then...

"I bet 1,000 credits for 5 minutes."

"2,000 credits for 10 minutes!"

"1,200 credits for..."

"3,200..."

"..." Trey gazed up towards the ceiling, looking like a man who had nothing left to live for.