Chapter 19 - This bro is talented

Two big adults stared at the targets dumbfounded.

Every single target that Trey and Levi didn't manage to hit dead-center was stolen later by Noah.

And all his shots took the bullseye.

And if that weren't enough, the two of them took a considerable amount of points off of each other through PvP, while Noah wasn't shot a single time.

Of course he wasn't shot! How could Trey shoot his own employer?! And how would Levi be willing to risk getting negative affection points by shooting him?! In fact, even if they wanted to shoot him, Trey's shield would have blocked it!

Even Blackie was dumbfounded by the result, "How are you so good at shooting??"

"This bro is talented," Noah replied coyly. (/≧ω\)

"Don't try to pass off this shit as talent!! What kind of talent would a person need to be able to hit dead-center every time after wielding a gun for 10 minutes?!"

(ꐦ▔皿▔)ノ ︵ ┻━┻

"...Ok, so I might have played a lot of shooters with one of those old-school VR helmets and VR controllers... but I have no recollection of it whatsoever! Thus, you cannot deny that this bro is talented!" ╮(╯▽╰)╭

"Fucking moron! Aris isn't good at shooting!! Aris never held a gun in his entire life!!" ╰(‵□′)╯

"Oh."

"What do you mean 'oh'?!"
щ(゚Д゚щ)

"What else do you want me to say? I didn't inherit this skill from Aris, it's all this bro's stunning genius."

"You retard! Won't it be suspicious if a kid from a peace-loving family, who is a fucking Soother to boot, could shoot like a pro?!" (°ㅂ°╬)

"So what if it is?" Noah mentally stuck out his tongue, "What can they do about it?"

And as if responding to Noah's thoughts, Trey finally couldn't hold in his wonder any longer:

"Why do you know how to shoot so well?"

Levi didn't speak, but his facial expression clearly showed 'Didn't you have trouble hitting a target at all? How did you suddenly become a pro?'

Noah stuck up his chest in what he thought to be an image of a heroic youth, but in the eyes of his two observers, he turned into a fluffy little kitten pretending to be an imposing lion.

"This bro is a fast learner," He responded full of smugness.

And another cupid's arrow was launched fiercely into the two men's hearts.

How could anyone possibly be so cute?!? (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)❤

And how did their initial attempt at impressing the little guy turn into them being impressed?! This is not how this was supposed to play out!!

Every single time they tried to win some good feelings from the little guy, they ended up digging a pit for themselves to drown in when it filled with liquid essence of cuteness released by their target!

'This was not how courting is supposed to go!' Trey buried his unshed tears in his heart, while Levi's pink ears were about to catch on fire, 'Oh dear, what to do... my little brother-in-law is just too cute... I can't even... ah...'
(/≧ω\) ♡

In the end, what came out of their two mouths was a united front: "Again!"

The second round didn't proceed as well for Noah as the first.