Chapter 134 - Astar Levi, you sure have guts!

When the eldest Cordia sibling heard that her soon-to-be husband was a slag who dared cheat on her with someone else, blood rushed to her head, and without further thought, she took the first maglev train to the Astars' mountain resort.

She had been in such a hurry that she didn't even remember to switch to more appropriate wear, coming to a snow-covered mountain in high heels!

Throughout the entire train ride, she kept calling her fiancé, but not a single call went through! That son-of-a-bitch must have added her number to his blacklist!!

'Heh heh heh. Astar Levi, you sure have guts!' (ꐦ ◠‿◠)

'Just you wait! I'll rip those guts out and then regenerate them. Over and over and over!'

'You'll rue the day you decided to backstab this mommy!'

'And the little bitch that dared seduce a man with a fiancé! Heh heh. Just wait until this mommy gets her hands on you!'

Only upon exiting the train did this enraged Healer realize she had no idea where exactly to find her slag of a man. Sure, he was here somewhere, but where exactly? She couldn't search the whole bloody mountain!

Luckily, that's when she saw a group of reporters exit the same train as her.

Great! These bloodhounds surely knew where her slag of a fiancé was!

And thus, this cunning Healer put on her sunglasses, pulled down her beanie cap, and confidently followed the herd of paparazzi along, all the way to the rooftop of the west skyscraper.

Arduously, she pushed her way through the crowd to get to the place everyone was swarming towards.

Only to realize...

Fuck! She was on the rooftop of the wrong building!!

(╯°Д°)╯︵ ┻━┻

The darn bachelor party was all the way across!

Everyone had just been swarming around the ledge so they could get a better shot of the party on the other rooftop!!!

The enraged eldest Cordia stomped her feet and gripped the ledge with the same snapping grip she wished to use on Levi's neck.

Just as she was preparing to turn around and once again push her way through the crowd, she saw her slag man exiting the condo on the other rooftop. The nerve of him! He was even smiling happily!

Astar Levi! Smiling!! Happily!!!

Did the sun rise from the west today?!

And he was even intimately leading... 'Don't tell me he dared bring his mistress to the bachelor party?!?'

Oh, wait, false alarm.

'Just my little brother. Whoopsie. Sorry bro, almost mislabeled you as a homewrecker!'

The eldest Cordia sheepishly turned around to leave. Just in time to catch a sharp glint in the hand of a reporter next to her, followed by a loud shot exploding from right next to her.

The crowd abruptly panicked. What sounded like a gunshot came from their midst! Some of them started rushing towards the exit of the rooftop like a herd of wild beasts. Others dropped to the ground covering their heads.

But the wide-eyed Cordia only stared dazedly, following with her eyes the paparazzi next to her, until her buzzing ears and muddled brain recovered from the shock.

That paparazzi! Their hand was now clearly empty!

Could this be...?!? The Shooter!

She had been standing right next to an assassin!