Chapter 181 - What kind of a shitty site was this?!

And that's how Astar Levi resisted the great temptation of sleeping with his baby tonight and resolved himself to stay up studying instead. With unwavering determination sparkling within his blue eyes, he gritted his teeth valiantly and declined his baby's offer of soothing.

Seeing his son turning back and heading for his own room, Cordia daddy's face proudly blossomed into a victorious smirk. A smirk that would have turned upside down faster than the speed of light if only he knew that this win was actually a Pyrrhic victory. _('ཀ'∠)_ 'These pig teammates!!! (ꐦ °Д°) All of them...! All of them are working for the other team!!!' (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

'They are his parents, ah! Of course they are working for the other team!' Blackie shook his virtual head in pity, 'Tsk, tsk. No wonder the city lord of Astarea has his entire city in his pocket while you get schemed against by your own councilors! The difference in IQ is so big, ah!'

The lacking in IQ Cordia daddy, "..." _('ཀ'∠)_

After being left all alone in the guest room, Levi started out this productive night by taking care of some things he had been putting off because they couldn't be done in front of his baby. Such as sending out some special instructions to the jewelers regarding the wedding rings. Such as going over the premarital agreement to alter it here and there and add some new clauses.

Only then was he ready to stay up all night studying.

Now, where should he start?

Levi remembered that gay porn site he had opened up some days ago and decided to start there. For academic purposes!

The last time he scrolled through the site, he couldn't find any interest in the videos. But now, when he pictured doing to his baby what these men were doing... his Leviathan immediately rose up in clear interest.

And so, the very hungry for knowledge and enthusiastic learner Astar Levi, carefully studied each video that caught his interest. His efficiency was high, and soon enough, he moved on to more advanced learning materials. –Or he would have if his attention hadn't been captured by video ads instead.

At first, Levi was outraged. What kind of a shitty site was this?! Interrupting his viewing experience to show him a couple of ads every time he opened up a new video!!

But soon enough, Levi was looking forwards to the ads more than the actual videos. These products all sounded very interesting, ah!

"Aphrodisiac gel for enhanced libido and pleasure! 100% effective or your money back!"

Hmm... this sounded like one of those things that would be useful to have on hand. When he pounced on his kitten on the wedding night, what if his shy little darling was frightened so much his lovely pink member curled up instead of standing up straight? Never hurts to have a backup plan!

And if it indeed enhanced pleasure, then why not?

Levi nodded his head, and after adding the item into his virtual cart, he moved on.

"Strawberry-flavored lube – long-lasting, genuine strawberry flavor!"

Levi's studying halted again upon seeing those words, and he couldn't help envision his darling kneeling in front of him, looking up at him with his kitty eyes squinted in satisfaction as he licked the strawberry flavor off...ahem! Good product! Buy! (灬✪﹃✪灬)

As Levi added yet another item into his cart, a window popped up showing some personalized recommendations.

...A sexy black choker with a silver bell?

Levi immediately envisioned this kitty collar around his baby's neck.

Ah, so sexy!!! And wouldn't the bell keep tinkling with each thrust?