Chapter 179 - Hah! The joke is on you!

Since neither Noah nor Levi were the ones who scheduled all that, they had to ask Maery to deal with... uh... canceling it?

Maery, "No way! (︶^︶)ノI got two weeks off work for this! And now I don't even need to bring that scourge along on my vacation! (ノ*^o^)ノ* Yatta!"

In other words...

"Dear brother, I don't care where you go for your honeymoon, as for me, dead or alive, I am going to that spa!" (✧ᴗ✧)و

Noah, "..." ( •᷄⌓•᷅ ) '...does that mean you intend to go with us – but not with us – on our honeymoon?'

Blackie shook his head, "Host, you are not asking the right questions here!" (︶^︶)ノ

Blackie turned his virtual eyes towards Maery, "Do tell, o( ̄▽ ̄)d what plans have you made that would ensure your corpse gets smuggled into the spa? Come on, don't keep us in suspense!"

Noah, "..." (◞‸ლ)

Feeling helpless due to both his sister AND his pesky system, Noah turned to his fiancé for help. Only to see the other crossing over pretty much all of his former honeymoon plans one by one.

Let's be real for a sec... who the fuck wanted to go inspect properties in Snowbrook when he could be spending that time with his precious darling instead?! What kind of retard would Levi be if he passed off a golden opportunity to be intimate with his baby in favor of work?! Visit the riots in Kunma? Instead of playing with his baby on the beach?!? Fuck no!!!

The same Levi who forfeited the later plans for the former himself, 'No, no, no! All these plans are shit! Everything needs to be scrapped!' (ꐦ ≖ ‸ ≖)

And thus, most of the duo's honeymoon plans needed to be remade from the ground up.

But making last-minute changes to their honeymoon plans... ah... to put it mildly – the only places which still had openings in their schedule were the ones they (and everyone else) didn't want to go to! ○| ̄|_

Luckily, Maery took pity on the two and decided she'd only go to the majority of the things she had planned out and not all of them. As an older sister, she had to be magnanimous and leave some scraps–uh, some good opportunities for her little bro.

Thus, the two filled up the gaps in their plans with things that didn't need a reservation, such as playing at the beach in the Cordia's aquarium resort or going on a mini-tour of scenic places with Astar's yacht.

Noah, as a little orphan whose expeditions outside his city could be counted on the fingers of one hand, naturally didn't have high requirements for a fun trip. As long as they were going somewhere new that wasn't a dump or life-threatening, he'd look forward to it with shining eyes.

'...Not a dump or life-threatening?' (・―・) Blackie pulled up their 'world-hopping next destination' list and scanned it over once, twice... five times... '...Host ...I ...I'll just light a candle for you in my heart...' (; ゚ 3゚ )~♪

As the two soon-to-be-newlyweds filled up their honeymoon schedule, Noah only got more and more excited for this upcoming super fun trip. And with his baby looking like a ball of sunshine, simply glowing with happiness, how could Levi be in the mood to nitpick about their travel plans? Of course, if his baby was happy, then Levi was also happy!

Besides, as long as they were together, it didn't matter where they went. All Levi needed to feel perfectly content in life was a bed with his baby in it. (/≧ω\)

When everything had been settled, the moon was already high in the sky, and the grooms were tired but very much looking forward to this trip. For very different reasons.