Chapter 40 - How about I show you just how hard I can blow?

Levi revealed a helpless look filled with doting as he gazed down at his baby, who was trying hard to hide his self-satisfied smirk as he handed Levi a large white t-shirt. Printed in the middle of the shirt was an adorable cartoon cat with a pink ribbon surrounded by several floating hearts.

Trey's stifled guffaw could be heard in the background.

Noah expectantly peeked at Levi's expression in, what he thought to be, sneaky manner, but in Levi's eyes, it was just adorable to the max.

What could Levi do but play along?

If it made his baby happy, let alone wearing a silly shirt, he'd even wear a skirt or a clown costume.

Thus, Levi very obligingly took the shirt off his baby's hands, internally trying to picture how his darling would look with such a cute shirt on. It would probably look more like a nightgown on his baby, but damn, it would definitely look adorable!

Seeing how obediently Levi had put on the embarrassing shirt – not only were there no complaints but he didn't even ask if there were any other shirts available - Noah was very pleased. Any form of lingering displeasure or petty resentment that he might have held on to evaporated, leaving him very satisfied with this brother-in-law.

Noah even thought that seeing this tall and imposing brother-in-law wearing a kitty shirt is so very pleasing to the eye. Hehe, very cute! This is what they call gap moe, right?

Besides, he liked this brother-in-law, to begin with. The man just looked intimidating but was all warm and fluffy inside. Who wouldn't like such a thoughtful and accommodating elder brother?

And thus, a very gratified Noah, with his eyes curving in delight, led the remaining two men out to the porch.

And Levi finally got a good look at his darling's backside.

Dear god! Such round, perky, squishy-looking, cute little butt! (♡﹃ ♡)

Must! Restrain! My hand!

Do! Not! Spank!

No pinching either! >︿<

Ah! This is sweet torture! ಥ‿ಥ

Luckily, Levi didn't need to endure for long, because that bottom was quickly dunked into the water as Noah half-waked, half-swam deeper in. Levi followed him into the water only a step behind, clinging to his side as if afraid the other would drown.

Trey trailed behind them, close enough to jump in to help if his young master needed it, and far enough to be a good backdrop. (〒▽〒)

As the three got used to the pleasant cool temperature of the water lapping at their chest, Levi suddenly remembered a matter: "What happened to the unicorn float?"

Noah had gone into his room with the box containing an inflatable unicorn but came out empty-handed. Levi had been so distracted by his baby's honey trap that he completely forgot about the rainbow unicorn.

His darling, who was happily waddling about in the waters like a little duckling, enjoying the sand underneath his feet, suddenly stiffened. A moment later, he averted his eyes and mumbled a response under his breath that Levi didn't catch.

"I... forgot to buy an air pump..." Noah was forced to repeat himself.

Levi's eyes curved in amusement. Wasn't his baby simply the cutest? Like a little kid, he excitedly bought the unicorn but forgot about the technicalities of inflating it!

"Is the pump necessary? Can't it be inflated by exhaling into it?" Levi wasn't ready to drop this matter. His baby did everything too perfectly, so It was rare to see his delightful embarrassment. He had to enjoy this rare treat to its fullest!