Chapter 22: Drunken Frenzy

Start from the beginning

      "Which room is she in?" asks Leo impatiently.

      "Mine," Damien says with a crooked grin, breathless before thrusting open the door.

Celene

      I look up at them with a red face.

      "Can you boys help me?" I ask softly.

My body is tangled in Damien's midnight blue, silk sheets. They're wrapped around my hips and chest as Damien steps forward and takes his shirt off.

      "Anything for you as long as you say my name in that sweet voice of yours," he says and claims my lips.

Marcus's hands roam up my thighs and I moan softly in Damien's mouth. His lips and teeth trail over my ear while Marcus kisses my inner thigh and Leo sucks my nipples.

      "Leo," I moan as he nibbles and licks my taut, pink buds.

       He groans against my breast when I moan his name, then he kisses my lips hungrily. Damien moves to my side and nips at my hips gently. I gasp against Leo's neck as he sucks on mine. Marcus moves his face closer to my center and kisses it softly. My back arches and I gasp, feeling his hot, wet tongue work against my folds.

      I moan louder and bite down on Leo's shoulder gently. My legs start to shake as I get close and Marcus squeezes my thighs.

      "Marcus," I moan and he moves his tongue faster.

      "That's a good girl. Cum for us," says Leo in a thick, lustful voice as I fall hard.

I dig my nails in his back and he groans in my ear, nibbling it more. My breath is ragged as my arousal reaches its peak. I bite my lip as I look at Damien, watching him move closer.

      Leo and Marcus move away and Damien pulls me into his lap. I rest my thighs against his, sitting just above his erection. His head bounces and grazes my opening. I moan and bite my lip before lowering myself onto him. My walls take him all the way down, squeezing his length.

      He moans and holds my body against his, rocking and bouncing my hips against his. I grind down on him and feel Marcus and Leo kissing my neck and shoulders.

      "Unh. F-Fuck," I whimper when he moves me faster. 

I push him onto his back and rock my hips harder.

      "D-Damien!" I cry.

      "Celene," he moans and we fall together.

Marcus picks me up as Damien catches his breath and kisses me fervently. He presses my up against the wall and thrusts into me hard and fast.

      "Oh fuck! Marcus!" I scream as his sweaty skin slaps against mine.

      "Cum for me Celene," he rasps and pounds into me harder.

      My eyes squeeze shut and I dig my nails into his back. He grunts and moans, biting into my neck.

      "I'm c-cumming!" I cry and curl my toes.

He moves away from the wall and bends me over the bed. I grab fistfuls of sheets as he rams into me. His fingers dig into my hips with each grunt and moan bringing us closer as my legs shake.

      Marcus moans and grunts, filling me up when ecstasy washes over him in waves. I drop down on my knees, breathing heavily as I try to catch my breath. I look over at Leo who stands at the end of the bed. He stares at me and swallows hard once I stand up and saunter over to him. I push him down on the floor and climb into his lap.

      His breath shudders as he looks at me and I kiss his shoulder, rubbing up against him. His eyes roll back and he groans, gripping my hips and rocking me faster. I kiss his neck and lick up his jaw to his ear. His eyes glow orange as I flick my tongue over his lips and he kisses me urgently. He grabs his shaft and presses it against my wet folds, sliding it in.

      I bounce up and down as he watches me and moans.

      "Fuck. Celene."

Leo lays me back and pulls my thigh up his hip, going deeper. His mouth encompasses mine as I moan louder with each thrust. We come undone together and climb back in bed with Marcus and Damien who are already asleep. I curl up against all three of them and fall asleep.

 N/A 1/5/2022

I'm starting to see the cringe in my writing, but in my defense I'd never written smutt for more than two people before this. I guess, though, that it's my stupid fault for doing it in the first place. 😂😂😂