Chapter - 29: New Begining

'He is fine. He is coming home. He will be back by evening. He will be in front of me with in some hours.' Swara felt stream of tears on her cheeks. Earlier, in the morning, she went to Sujata's room to check on her. She was informed by Ram about his call with Sanskar. They all three shared happy family hug, crying their hearts out assuring each other about the safety of a person who ruled over their hearts. She came back to her room feeling relieved on the news of his safety.

Swara herself did not understand why in last couple of days her mind and heart were occupied with his thoughts only. But then she thought over her journey with Sanskar for last 8-9 months, he was always there in back of her mind from the moment she first time saw him in that conference hall. He was the only one who could make her lose her sanity. She cried her heart out, his safety news brought the life back in her body, she felt she was alive after long time. Her mind and heart both were at peace after long battle.

'He will be back soon. And we will sort out all misunderstandings. But we have so many issues between us. Last time when we talked, he was broken. I could feel his vulnerability in his shaky voice. We both have damaged this relation due to our misconceptions and wrong judgements... mostly I was responsible for making both of us suffer. But it's enough. It's time for detailed talks with Mr. Maheshwari... no not Mr. Maheshwari...with Sanskar, my husband' Swara took deep breath wiping her tears with determination, her gaze turned to their photo which automatically stretched her lips in small smile.

Swara got freshen up and was moving towards kitchen to look after lunch preparations. She scrunched her eyebrows looking at Siddhant who came out of study and was heading towards upstairs, but his frustrated and anger filled face captured her eyes typing something on his mobile. She ignored and moved towards kitchen. From last day, none of them had enough food. She, being daughter in law of this house took over the responsibility to look after her family for the first time.

"What were you doing all the time?" Siddhant snarled over call. He came to his room after getting news from Ram about Sanskar's safety. He perfectly masked his anguish with pleased expressions showing all his fake emotional support to his friend. He locked himself in his room, after assuring Divya was not inside.

"Sir we tried our best to find him but ...." Jaideep replied in shaky voice from other side.

"To hell with your best" Siddhant roared, he clenched his fist tightly that his knuckles became white.

"Sir he is still here. We can knock him down" Jaideep suggested.

"Neil is on his way for him. And he is not alone, he is with some doctor's family. We cannot take any chance now. We have lost golden opportunity because of your negligence" Siddhant was agitated to his extreme.

"Jaideep clear all the mess, he will surely come after to find culprit. Come back to Mumbai ASAP" Siddhant was well aware about Sanskar's nature. His nephew was too sharp to ignore such events.

Here in kitchen, Swara was never accustomed with cooking, she barely knew how to cook basic stuff. Even after her marriage with Sanskar, she was mostly busy with her business and was paying very less attention to her household responsibilities. But today, she entered Kitchen being daughter in law this family to instruct and help maids for lunch preparations. Soon Nandini and Samaira joined her for help.

Sanskar was talking with Adarsh and Parineeta, to know more about their life. Adarsh had took out their old photo albums and was showing Sanskar.

"Baba could not take the loss. He died two years later that horrified day. Ma was with us but after losing two important people of her life, she broke down and closed herself in shell. She passed away some 10 years back." Adarsh pointed towards his parents' picture.