Chapter - 19 : Her Choice

'I cannot let him overpower me. I need to take each and every step discreetly. Dealing with Ram was easy but with Sanskar it is way too difficult.' Siddhant took bottom sip from his whisky glass, he was looking at far. He was still at Sahil's penthouse trying to shortlist his choices for cornering Sanskar. Siddhant was vicious player of this game of betrayal, who would not give up and surrender readily.

'I think history is repeating itself again' Siddhant typed the message and hit the send button from his mobile.

Within a moment he received reply from other side 'Don't worry fate will also repeat itself again', devil smirk appeared on Siddhant's face reading reply.

'We need to be due diligent. This time we are going to deal with fire which will burn us into ashes if we will not be cautious enough' Siddhant typed message again and hit the send button.

Siddhant made one more glass of his Whisky peg, he poured soda and ice when he heard footsteps behind him. He turned, his head to look for invader.

"Sir, jet will be ready in one hour. I think we should proceed towards airport." Jaideep Thakur, Siddhant's personal bodyguard and security chief of Maheshwari House, informed him with bowed head. Jaideep was working with Siddhant from last two decades and was one of the employees whom Siddhant counted in his most trustworthy men.

Earlier in the morning, it was Jaideep who traced Sahil in short period of time and informed Siddhant about his whereabouts. Siddhant was confident about his son's involvement in picture leakage of Swara and Sanskar. He was aware about his son's reckless and impulsive nature. Siddhant, himself knew how much he controlled himself from not throttling his son's neck because of whom he lost the very last chance to win over Mighty Sanskar.

"Jaideep, keep an eye on Sahil, I don't want him to do anything foolish. Clear all this mess ASAP. I don't want his name to be involved in any of the scandal be it with that slut or Sanskar and Swara's picture fiasco." Siddhant ordered after gulping his drink in one go.

"Yes Sir, you don't need to worry about Sahil Sir. I will take care of everything." Jaideep nodded his head in acknowledgement.

Siddhant left from Sahil's penthouse followed by Jaideep.

Back in Mumbai, it was late evening and Sanskar was still in office, working on his Mac. He had just finished with his back to back meetings and returned back to his cabin. Though, he was occupied for full day with his office work, his mind was drifting towards Swara's thoughts again and again. Her angelic face was replaying in front of his eyes which was impacting adversely to his usual cold, sharp, aggressive demeanor in office. He used to be too much attentive, diligent and demanding during his meetings but today his participation during discussions was limited which did not miss from his assisting teammate's eyes. They all were surprised to observe him today, who was lost in his thoughts for most of the time.

"Hey Sanskar, you here still at office? Strange! I thought you would have already left for home to your newly wedded wife." Neil entered in Sanskar's cabin with two black coffee mugs and grabbed chair in front of his best friend's desk.

Sanskar passed quick glance shaking his head, he rolled his eyes hearing his best friend's teasing's and then concentrated back on his Mac hitting keypad furiously without saying a word.

"How was it? I mean, last night was your wedding ni..." Neil teased, raising his eyebrows and then pressed his lips to supress his chuckle as Sanskar gave him murderous glare with flaring his nose buds.

Swara's face which was glowing in moonlight from last night surfaced in front of Sanskar's eyes. He could not hide his lip side smile recalling their last night as well as today's encounter. He shook his head in desperation and turned back his eyes on Mac Screen.