Chapter - 10: Anxious Minds

Swara looked outside of her car window at the magnificent house structure standing in front of her with all glory and royalty.

Swara stepped down from the car and followed her father.

Unknowingly her heart started racing with marathon speed with just the thought that she was going to step inside HIS house.

"Swara" Sujata pulled Swara in bear hug caressing her hairs with all love and care. She was waiting for their arrival from long time.

Ram chuckled looking at his wife, he had observed his wife who was looking at time earlier and passing glance at the entrance of family room. She was least concentrated on discussions with Gadodia family.

"Hello Anurag, welcome" Ram greeted Anurag, who raised his hand for handshake, but Ram took a step raising his both hands for brotherly hug.

"Ram, it's my pleasure" Anurag responded to Ram's gesture with smile, taking one more step towards him.

Looking at them embracing each other, Sujata's eyes turned glassy, immediately Reva's smiling face came in front of her eyes.

This was the dream they both had seen years back and they had tried hard in past to bring their husbands on same page.

Sujata could not control her feelings and she pulled Swara in motherly hug, kissing her forehead.

Swara was instantly engulphed with warm feelings under her love and care.

"Anurag, it is really great to have you. Thanks to our kids" Siddhant mentioned which resulted in Ram and Anurag to break their hug.

"Of course, Siddhant"

"Welcome Swara Beta" Ram greeted.

She nodded her head in acknowledgment.

"Hey Swara. Hello Uncle" Sahil entered drawing area with grin.

They all were directed towards family room, where Gadodia family were already present. After initial greetings and welcoming everybody settled down.

Sujata made Swara seat beside her still holding her hand. She was trying all her efforts to make Swara comfortable with everyone.

Swara observed Divya from corner of her eyes, her disinterest about their arrival was clearly seen from her stance. She was well informed about Divya's stubborn attitude by her father.

Swara did not make any attempt to enter in Divya's emotional territory, which twinged Divya's egoistic heart. Whereas Swara was content while receiving all love and care from Sujata.

Servers informed about readiness of starters on their BBQs, so all moved towards the patio set up. Swara was with Uttara and Ragini who busied her with their girly talks though her contributions were limited to syllables or nod.

"Wow this is so beautiful" Swara mumbled when she stepped inside patio looking at panoramic site of garden.

All men's were busy with their business talks and drinks on one side of Patio whereas all women's were at other side with all gossips.

Swara observed, entire Maheshwari family was in front of her except The Great, Arrogant, Self- Centred, Mighty Sanskar Maheshwari. His absence somewhere gave pang to her heart.

When she stepped inside his home today, she was expecting one glance of him. She wanted answers for her questions which had created havoc in her mind and heart from last day.

"Ram, how much time Sanskar will take?" Sujata asked.

"Sujata, he is in important call, he will join soon"