Thank You my Readers

Thank you to all my lovely Readers,

Thank you so much for joining and loving this Swasan Journey. This journey was closest to my heart and it was truly heart-warming for me to share it with you all.

I will take this opportunity to share with you some of this things which I couldn't earlier.

* This story of SwaSan is the longest one I have ever written. More than 800 pages in my MS-Word.

* For this story I had made draft with bullets for each chapter.

* Earlier I was thinking of split the plot in two stories one for reincarnation and other on betrayal but on one fine day I thought to make it one.

* I know story has lot more details which some readers find it boring to read but I felt that since our protagonist were portrayed as very reserved personalities, I had to penned down their feeling with my words instead of dialogues.

* And there are many more....

I really thank with my heart each and every reader who visited this story for reading. You're each view, vote is precious to me as well as comment. Each comment with full of your views, feedback, asking me to update saying 'eagerly waiting' used to make my day shine.

Those readers who used to give me PM with their views, thank you so much for your love.

I also want to thank other readers (apologies for not posting your names - list will be too long) who used to give comment like "nice update", "amazing" ,"eagerly waiting", "please post soon" – I am blessed you have such big and generous readers.

Also, those ones who used to vote on each and every chapter, you all are really like gems for me.

Now what is next:

I have one concept in my mind for Hidden Marriage or should I say Hide and Seek Marriage... simple story for SwaSan with some twist and little drama. 

I am working on draft. These days I am dead busy with my internship so I will try my best to publish this ASAP.

So, if you don't want to miss this story, please follow my profile if not already.

Love
AngelTweet