Epilogue - Dream Come True!!!

Sujata and Reva were in patio enjoying their afternoon tea while chatting about general things when Uttara came and gestured her mother from distance. Sujata informed Reva and went towards her daughter with question marked face.

"Mom, Mrs. Parvati Gadodia is here. She is outside of main gate." Uttara cautioned, shrugging her shoulders.

"What? How can she come here?" Sujata was displeased with visit of unwanted guest, "How come guards allowed her to even stand in front of our house?"

"Security guards at main gate informed at reception that she is standing out on roads from last two hours with a request to meet you. Because of her old age, guards couldn't force her to leave they wanted your permission to call police." Uttara explained about her talks with house reception.

"What does she want now? I just don't even want to see her face" Sujata made disgusting face.

"I know Mom, but you know media will create scene. All their eyes are on our families since high profile case is going on in court and tomorrow is the final verdict day." Uttara tried to calm her irked mother.

It's been four months to that dreadful day. Legal proceedings were carrying over in Mumbai's High Court. Maheshwari's and Mehra's used every bit of their influence to fast track the proceedings to punish culprits.

"Just be with Reva, don't leave her alone" Sujata mentioned passing quick glance at her best friend. She went to front side of garden. Of course, she did not want lady like Parvati to cross her home's threshold.

"Have a seat" Sujata offered reluctantly when she saw Parvati coming near her followed by security guard.

Parvati took seat in front of Sujata. She gulped heavily looking at Sujata's disgruntled face.

"Sujata Bahu, nothing is hidden from your eyes. You are well aware about Shekhar and Laddoo. They both are suffering. Sharmishtha is also in jail. I got a bail due to my old age. We have lost everything including our home. Nothing is left in my hands. I am living in old age home. Life has become miserable for all of us." Parvati cried her heart out. Tears were rolling over her cheeks.

It was true, Gadodia's had lost everything over last 6 months, they were thrown on roads as legal charges pressed against Shekhar for cheating and conducting fraudulent practices were proved in corporate court. Court summoned to return all his dues back to Maheshwari's. They did not had option but to sale their each and every belongings to pay back.

"Can you please come to the point; I don't have entire day" Sujata riposted back passing stern look crossing her hands.

"Please, please ask Sanskar and Swara to show some mercy on Shekhar with charges. You know what his current condition is. He is repenting on his deeds. Please Bahu, he is my only support. Our lawyer has already accepted defeat, he is saying Shekhar will get death... sentence." Parvati pleaded folding her hands. Just the thought of losing her son's life broke her down completely.

"I just don't believe you Mrs. Gadodia. You have such an audacity to come here, face to face with me after what your family had done to mine. After what your physic son has done to my best friend? He destroyed her entire life. He... Do I really need to remind you about his offences?" Sujata's eyes turned red with rage. Even today her heart cried over the pain and miseries Reva faced without any fault.

"Sujata Bahu, please look at my age. I have lost everything my family, my home, my son at this age. Please I beg you for some generosity. At least remember the promise Anant Bhaisahab gave to me. He had given me assurance to look after my family... Did you forget, my husband sacrificed his life for your family?" Parvati tried her last resort hoping Sujata to melt down under her emotional blackmailing.