Chapter - 35 : Lost Soulmate

"Roger, come at balcony this instant" Sanskar bent to cover himself on Anurag body to avoid any further attack. He was ordering Roger over call but was scrutinising his surroundings from corner eyes breathing heavily. There was no one except few buildings and houses on hilly areas. His eyes could not find anything suspicious, but he was too far to get precise look of his surroundings. 

In next moment they were surrounded with heavily armed guards. Roger helped Sanskar to take Anurag inside, they made him settle down on nearest sofa and one security guard started doing first aid.

"Rohan at the floor right now. Anu Papa has been shot" Sanskar dialed number and demanded without even giving chance for Rohan to reply back. He was breathing heavily. Recent incident had left him in flagger basted state, he was trying his best to gain his mental and emotional equilibrium. In a moment his sky-blue Armani shirt had turned red with blood stains.

"Anu Papa...Anu Papa" He sat down on his knees and started shaking his father-in-law while his heart was engulphed with extreme fear.

Within next five minutes Anurag was under medical care, Rohan and Dr. Sinha himself were attending him with other surgeons of the hospital. They took him to Operation Theatre.

Sanskar ruffled his hairs with his hands, he needed to inform his family members especially his wife. 'Swara will break down over this mishap' He closed his eyes for a moment and gulped hard. He dialed his father's phone with shaky hands.

"Dad, please come to hospital. There is one emergency... Act...Actually Anu Papa has been shot" Sanskar informed, his voice was trembling and tears had welled up in his eyes.

"Shot means?" Ram was shocked and could hardly mumble. Just half an hour back they all were together sharing their old memories. Farmhouse was flooded with loud laughter and talks. His mind could not process sudden change of events.

"Dad, he had been shot with bullet when we were talking. He is in OT. Rohan and Uncle are attending him" Sanskar ruffled his hand from his hairs. He was scared but he needed to stay strong for his family, for his wife.

"How is he?" Ram asked in daze.

"I don't know...He lost his consciousness immediately after attack. Dad, please come here. I need you" Sanskar needed his father's support at that moment the most.

"We are coming there... Son take care of yourself" Ram whispered gulping hard.

"Dad... wait... Roger is coming there to take you guys with full security team. Dare you break any security rules, Dad. You or anybody is not stepping outside without security and don't even think go near windows or balcony." Sanskar's presence of mind was working at his top speed. He knew their enemies were roaming freely surrounding them. His mind had already registered that attack happened on Anurag was from far.

"Hmm" Ram needed time to digest this shock that someone was out there ready to kill his family members.

"Dad...Please control yourself... We need to be strong enough for Swara. She is gonna break down. Please bring her here." Sanskar tried to control the situation.

Ram informed Sujata and Uttara after taking them away from Swara. Sujata and Uttara were shocked and shattered with recent mishap. Ram somehow convinced Sujata to be strong for their daughter. Sujata and Ram cooked up some story to bring Swara to hospital, they couldn't gather courage to talk about mishap to their daughter in law.

Ram, Sujata, Uttara and Swara came to hospital. Swara was asking them questions for their sudden visit to hospital during their drive while checking security around them which was more than usual. Her heart sank thinking about possibilities.