Chapter - 2: Militant Mehra's

Hum Tere Bin Ab Reh Nahi Sakte
Tere Bina Kya Wajood Mera
Hum Tere Bin Ab Reh Nahi Sakte
Tere Bina Kya Wajood Mera
Tujhse Juda Gar Ho Jaayenge
Toh Khud Se Hi Ho Jaayenge Judaa

Kyunki Tum Hi Ho
Ab Tum Hi Ho
Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho
Chain Bhi, Mera Dard Bhi
Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho

Tera Mera Rishta Hai Kaisa
Ik Pal Door Gawaara Nahi
Tere Liye Har Roz Hai Jeete
Tujh Ko Diya Mera Waqt Sabhi
Koi Lamha Mera Na Ho Tere Bina
Har Saans Pe Naam Tera

Kyunki Tum Hi Ho
Ab Tum Hi Ho
Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho
Chain Bhi, Mera Dard Bhi
Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho

Tumhi Ho... Tumhi Ho...

Tere Liye Hi Jiya Main
Khud Ko Jo Yun De Diya Hai
Teri Wafa Ne Mujhko Sambhala
Saare Ghamon Ko Dil Se Nikala
Tere Saath Mera Hai Naseeb Juda
Tujhe Paake Adhoora Naa Raha Hmm..

Kyunki Tum Hi Ho
Ab Tum Hi Ho
Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho..
Chain Bhi, Mera Dard Bhi
Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho
Kyunki Tum Hi Ho
Ab Tum Hi Ho
Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho..
Chain Bhi, Mera Dard Bhi
Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho

Swara was singing with closed eyes, while strumming melodious tune on her guitar. She finished singing song but did not open her eyes, she was feeling warm tears on her cheeks, each word of the song had stabbed her heart with thousands of needles.

"Beti, you have very beautiful voice my dear. I have never heard anyone signing so melodiously." Nirmala Kaki said entering balcony of Mehra House after arranging Swara's ironed clothes in her dressing room closet.

Swara opened her eyes, and wiped her tears looking other side to hide her pain from Nirmala Kaki, she was head of housekeeping of Mehra House.

It has been two months since Anurag Mehra along with his only daughter Swara shifted back to Mumbai from London.

Anurag Mehra, a hardworking, intelligent businessman and son of Annindham Mehra and Gargi Mehra.

Mehra family was one of the renowned and influential business family of India two decades back which had lost its charm over a period of time.

Anurag married with Reva in love marriage even when his family was against this alliance.

Reva was an orphan girl grew up in Saraswati Orphanage, Mumbai. Even though she was an orphan, she was a bright student and based on her merit she grabbed scholarship to study in one of the reputed colleges of Mumbai where she met Anurag and fell in love with him. Their love grew over the years tying them in sacred thread of holy matrimony.

Mehra family never accepted Reva as their daughter in law after her marriage with Anurag. Her in laws, always maintained distance from her even after staying under one roof but Swara's birth gave much needed booster to their bond and Reva started receiving love and care from her family. She was beautiful lady with melodious voice, she felt content when her family started showering their love over her which she craved over her childhood.

Anurag's life was surrounded with his parents, his love and his cute princess. It was picture perfect family bonded with love and care. Everything was going well until one day when Reva left Anurag and their 5 years daughter Swara to fight with the world.

Anurag could not bear the loss of his loving wife, he drowned himself in his own pain and agony. His parents stood for him and their granddaughter as strength but day by day they were losing their son. He was dying from inside, shutting himself in shell to live with memories of his loving wife.

Annindham Mehra took a charge of Mehra Business house once again to save their sinking ship but he was old to fight against the Mighty Maheshwari's. He took decision to move away from Mumbai and settle abroad.