Chapter - 37 : Whisperings of Love

"But don't you think this would have been obvious location considering Reva Aunty was brought up there?' Neil became suspicious over Sanskar's and Niren's theory.

"That place has around 50 -60 innocent harmless souls along with 15 to 20 elderly staff. They are already encircled around with their own struggle. Even I considered that place as the safest for my sessions with Myra." Sanskar dismissed while shaking his head.

"Bhai is there any place in Orphanage which we should shortlist?" Niren asked inquisitively.

"Not exactly on top of my mind. We would need to do thorough inspection." Sanskar tried to bring entire architecture of building and its surroundings in front of his scrunched eyes.

"My gut feel is that ... Something must have happened which led our enemies to change Reva Mom's location to Panchgani where they tried to kill her. We need to look in this direction as well...What was changed in that building 6 years ago? This can be one lead we should follow." Sanskar started playing with prism, his calculative mind was running with jet speed.

"I agree with you Sanskar Bhai, generally criminals tend to obtain idle or inflexibility to their strategies if they found their crime is hidden under safe blanket. They don't change their plans if they get assurance that it is hidden from everyone's eyes over longer period of time. They incline to act only when their chances of getting caught had been increased due to some unforeseen condition. That's how the criminal mind works." Niren has gained expertise to understand criminal psychology over the years.

"Agree but we have to be very careful with this search. We will land on their bulls eye if they found us getting suspicious over Orphanage." Rohan commented.

Till today they have successfully hid Reva's identity. No one was aware about her return, not even Divya or Gadodia family. Sanskar had strictly ordered everyone to hide news about his Reva Mom for her safety. No new face was allowed to enter Maheshwari house without thorough security.

"Yes, he is right. Mrs. Parvati Gadodia used to work in Orphanage, right?" Neil made a point remembering his talks with his parents.

"Hmm, I will ask Roger to find out about her involvement if any. She was one of the handful of people who hated Reva Mom." Sanskar nodded his head in agreement and continued taking a deep breath, "But the thing is what I remember, she left her orphanage job when Gadodia's started receiving aid from Dadu after death of her husband which happened when Dad was in higher school. So, I believe her involvement could be really negligible. But yes, I agree we cannot give clean chit to anyone without due scrutiny. We need to dig out about her as well."

It was late evening, Sanskar asked David to drove Mehra Business House as he needed to pick up Swara. She has started going to office from couple of days, as she was looking after day-to-day affairs of office in absence of her father.

They both joined their family for dinner, Swara was observing her husband he was drowned in thoughts, his participation was minimal. She decided to talk to him once they both were alone in their room.

Sujata had made Falooda which was Reva's one of favourite dessert. She had asked everyone to assemble at Reva's room. This had become their routine to spend most of their time with full family.

Swara and Sanskar used to talk about their day whereas Uttara used to entertain everyone with her non-stop blabbering's. Now a days, Reva was also comfortable under the presence of Swara and Uttara.

"So, how's it Reva?" Sujata asked when Reva had first sip from her dessert.

Reva just shook her head with small smile.

"Reva Mom do you really like it? I did not find it great." Sanskar made faces. He always used to try to encourage her participation in their discussions.