Chapter - 4: First Encounter

"Congratulations Mr. Mehra" Mr. Jayprakash wished Anurag for winning the project Amanera.

"You did a great job Ms. Mehra. We are eagerly looking forward to work with you." Mr. Jayprakash greeted Swara breaking her trance.

Swara could not forget Sanskar's burning gaze. She wanted to win over him, but his backing off at the last moment flabbergasted her.

Soon all members and other invitees were on their table to wish and complement them. 'Winning against Mighty Maheshwari's that too when Sanskar Maheshwari was involved, was next to impossible task and this new girl achieved it in a very short period of time. No doubt she will be on headlines of all social media for defeating her archrival for upcoming days.'

'Your savings account XXXX XXXX XXXX 1234 has been deposited with INR. 25,00,000/- with interac payment. You can view you bank statement using below link' Payal's mobile beeped with the notification.

"Sanskar you will need to give solid reasons for your reckless behaviour. Everybody will be mad at you in the meeting. You are on their bullseye now" Neil said in warning tone entering Sanskar's cabin, he was following his best friend.

Sanskar had not spoken a single word till now but Neil was totally aware about his dangerous business brain.

"Are you going to speak anything or not?"

"She proved, that she is a daughter of betrayer" Sanskar mumbled venomously.

"What do you mean?"

"Reva Mehra."

"Didn't you hear about the high-profile scandal happened two decades back" Sanskar answered to Neil' question in casual manner.

"What was it?"

"Scandal? What was it?" Neil asked him again.

"It's not me to tell, go and find yourself. Few articles are available on internet" Sanskar shrugged his shoulders.

"May I come in Sir?" Mike asked permission.

"Schedule my meeting with Mr. Patel and Mr. Rodrigues with in next 24 hours and make my arrangements to go to Delhi." Sanskar ordered, draining all colours out from Mike's face.

"Sure Sir" Mike replied carefully.

"Any issues?"

"No Sir, it will be done" Mike replied immediately before leaving.

He was well aware about his boss's dislike for the word 'No.'

"What are you planning?" Neil asked with unsurety.

"How to bring Ms. Mehra on her knees?"

Neil took heavy breath looking at Sanskar's wretch face.

Anurag was taking stroll in the garden after dinner when he saw Swara looking at starry sky with teary eyes.

His daughter always had fascination for stars, but they used to give her pain. 'Maybe she is remembering her mother looking at them.'

"Shona, are you not sleepy beta?"

"Papa, I was just going. I didn't realise the time" Swara replied with fake smile.

"You should take rest; you had been working on the project day and night from last three weeks"

"Hmm" Swara hummed shaking her head.

"What happened Shona?"

"Nothing Papa. All is good"

"Come on, I know something is bothering you. Won't you tell that to me?"

"This victory is incomplete Papa; I would have preferred to lose it to Maheshwari's. I hate to admit that we got the deal without any competition. I feel just because they backed off, we won the deal. I don't know why they backed off last moment."

Game of Betrayal (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara