Chapter -1: Mighty Maheshwari's

"St..stop.... wait...wait...sssstop...I said stop...wait" a person was mumbling, running behind a girl to stop her. The girl was running in woods, on a foggy day. Surroundings were filled with her melodious laughter, person's deep breathing, running and crackling sound of dried leaves.

A person could see her back, her long silky hairs reaching till her waist, her red dupatta was flying in the air, her milky white hands adorned with silver colour bangles making tinkling sound was increasing beauty of early morning. She was asking the person to follow her by calling him, through her hand without turning back towards him. The person increased his running speed and then tried to hold her shoulder from back by extending his arm. He touched her shoulder and...

"STOP" Sanskar shouted at the top of his voice and got up panting heavily with wide open eyes. He looked around to check his surroundings. He was in his room. He was feeling dryness in his throat, sweat droplets were formed on his forehead, he was taking deep breaths. He closed his eyes to gain the equilibrium of his mind and calmed down his thumping heart. He ran his hand from his hairs. He covered his sweaty face with his palms still taking deep breaths.

After some moments he extended his arm towards nightstand to pour water in the glass and gulped down in one shot. He checked his mobile it was showing 4:07 am. He threw the blanket making his way towards washroom.

Sanskar came out from his room dressed in his gym dress with mobile in his hand typing something on it and EarPods in his ears. He went downstairs towards kitchen.

It was early morning, entire Maheshwari House was in deep slumber there was pin drop silence.

He moved towards gym area, switched on the 70" LCD, using remote. He changed the channel to CNN-IBN, screen was showing one person providing updates on recent government policies.

Sanskar was running on treadmill but his full concentration was on TV screen. Gym room was booming with sound of treadmill belt and his fast running pace. He had EarPods connected with smart TV to listen news. After 60 minutes, he moved to the shower inside gym to take quick shower.

It was almost 6 am, and Maheshwari House has started waking up with sunrise. He could see early morning hustle bustle of servants with household chores.

He moved towards garden area; it was beautiful and well-maintained lawn with variety of flower plants. There was pavement made with interlocks to lead way towards swing covered under wooden shed, patio area floored with fine stones, equipped with barbeques and sitting arrangement ready for hosting any large outdoor gathering, a pond surrounded by shrubs and flower plants neatly arranged giving it look of picture perfect. It was heaven on the earth with background of mighty Arabian sea.

"Shiva" Sanskar called scrunching his eyebrows.

"Ji Dada"

"Why did sprinklers still not open? How many times should I tell you that in summer start sprinklers early before full sun rise."

"Ji Dada, I will do it right now." Shiva said stammering and started to go from there.

Sanskar bent down, to caresses the leaves of rose plant with small smile. His gaze went towards lawn area.

Shiva turned to go back but stopped in his tracks listening Sanskar's voice "bring weed removal tool, there are couple of crawling grass I can see. We need to remove it else it will consume fertilizer."

"Ji Dada"

Sanskar spend one hour in the garden removing unnecessary crawling grass and weeds, then looking after flower plants.

Gardening was his hobby which he cherished from childhood whereas business was his passion, it runs in his veins.

Sanskar Maheshwari, CEO of Maheshwari Business House which has extended their wings from telecom, hospitality, infrastructure, IT, chemicals, pharmaceutical, finance domain capturing major stake from not only Indian market but business world.