35: The Broken Promise

❝If people can be broken, 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

If people can be broken, 

what made you think promises can't be broken too?

what made you think promises can't be broken too?❞

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sangwoo never thought he would want to slow down days or stop time itself. As days blurred by like lights blurring outside a speeding car, New Year is almost near with only two days left.

"What do you say Ari?" Sangwoo asked as he sat on the couch, Ari was sitting on the floor arranging photos on the coffee table.

"Skiing?" She said, not really paying attention as her eyes were focus on what she is doing.

All those photos are pictures of dead animals she'd collected for the last two months. Sangwoo didn't really look at it, he was not really interested in those kind of things and he just let Ari do her hobby. She liked doing it so why would he stop her? It's not like it can hurt her or anyone.

"Yeah, what do you say we go to the Ski Resort tomorrow?" Sangwoo looked down on the pamphlet before putting it on the coffee table atop the photos and Ari stopped as she looked up at him.

It doesn't seem as though she liked what Sangwoo did as she narrowed her eyes at him. She was busy arranging her collections and Sangwoo had to put a pamphlet on the coffee table.

"But I want to spend New Year's Eve here Sangwoo."

She looked down before putting the pamphlet with the picture of the Ski Resort to the side as she went back to arranging her collection.

"Yeah, we can spend a night there and by morning the next day we'll be back here."

Sangwoo took the pamphlet back as he lie on the couch. "It'll be fun. I'll teach you how to ski. And then we'll have barbecue at night. Ah, it'll be totally fun."

𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗨𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗥 || o. sangwooजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें