28: Snowfall and Lies

❝She wonders if the snow loves the trees and fields 

She wonders if the snow loves the trees and fields 

that it kisses them so gently.

❞

After half an hour, Ari looked at herself in the mirror and tilted her head. The stylist did a great job even though she's been a bit taunted about what Ari said earlier and Ari likes it. Her hair, not the lady.

"All done, Ari?" Sangwoo asked when he saw her standing in front of him. Putting the magazine back where he took it, he stood up and looked at Ari.

"Do you not like it?" Ari asked when she noticed Sangwoo has been staring at her for a while now and she unconsciously touched her hair.

"No Ari," he said, putting his hand up her head. "In fact I very much like it. Should we thank unnie for giving Ari a nice haircut that made her more gorgeously sexy?"

Ari looked at the stylist for a second, she's busy now arranging some stuff and she doubt if she heard what Sangwoo said. Ari really doesn't care, but she doesn't like Sangwoo acting like this either.

"Why?" She asked, looking back at Sangwoo. "She did her job. Let's go, Sangwoo."

Sangwoo felt the slightest upturn of the side of his lips before he went to the desk and paid. Walking out of the salon with Ari, Sangwoo couldn't help but notice something.

"You don't like that unnie?" He asked. "Why Ari? Did she say something to you?"

Sangwoo never really takes interest in women, at least not the ones who aren't the least bit interested. Ari is interesting as she is now and Sangwoo knew there's more to her than what she's showing him.

"Nothing?" Ari said silently. "I just told her you weren't my brother."

Sangwoo lifted his eyebrow but didn't say anything as they continued to walk.