13: Affection

❝When love is bloody like that,

When love is bloody like that,

It's hard to remember what love really is.

❞

Ari woke up that morning feeling like every muscles in her body was aching and the strongest pain is coming from her nether region as she grunted, rolling on the side of the futon. She has been accustomed to waking up from pain that now shouldn't be much of an ordeal. Unless it was a different kind of pain.

Something that wasn't simply just pain and hatred. It was the kind of pain that was accompanied with pleasure, at least the thought of it was.

"It feels weird," Ari muttered as she sat up. The first thing she saw was the bloodstain on the sheet but she was positive it wasn't the time of the month.

"So my Science teacher wasn't lying when she said women bleed on their first time," Ari said nonchalantly shrugging her shoulders as she collected her clothes and wore them. Wincing slightly as she stood up but it was nothing she cannot handle.

After soaking in the tub for a few minutes, Ari was walking down the stairs when she heard a voice coming from the kitchen. She listened to it until she realized it was Sangwoo's voice, carrying with it a tune of a song as he sing.

"Killing me softly with her song. Telling my whole life with her words. Killing me softly with her song."

Ari walked from the corner and into the kitchen as she stood there, watching Sangwoo who's busy probably making breakfast, as he always does every day. But today was different because he was singing while making breakfast. And Ari was not the least bit impress, at least not that she look like she is.

"Did you write that song as well?"

Sangwoo turned around at the sound of Ari's voice. She was standing there before she walked towards the table and sat on the chair. "Did you write what you were singing?"