10: Amusement Park

❝She is not dead

She is not dead. But she is not alive either.

She is just a ghost with a beating heart.

❞

Ari never likes going outside. Even then, when she was working part-time jobs, she hates going out but she knew she had to. It bothers her when people look at her, their gaze lingering on her back like they could see the nasty scars on there. The longer stands of her hair allowed her a smaller field of vision and she likes it better that way, that's why she never change her hairstyle or put a clip on her hair. Wider field of vision means seeing more people glaring at you.

So Ari doesn't understand why Sangwoo suddenly showed her a coat that she knew was fresh out of a store.

"What do you want me to do with that?" Ari asked, looking at the coat Sangwoo was holding. It was a black trenchcoat that is too small for Sangwoo to wear so Ari knew it might be for her.

"I want you to wear it."

"I'm going to wear a trenchcoat inside the house?" Ari asked nonchalantly tilting her head as Sangwoo lowered down the coat and stared at her.

"No Ari, in fact I don't want you to wear anything inside the house."

That statement further confused Ari as she tilted her head more and frowned. Before she stood up and started peeling off her clothes.

"The fuck are you doing?" Sangwoo asked as Ari lowered her top to look at him.

"I thought you said you don't want me to wear anything inside the house?"

By the passing days Sangwo spend with Ari, he's slowly losing his cool around her. She always takes things literally and she never showed any emotion that Sangwoo was slowly getting annoyed that he wasn't seeing any progress of her behavior since he abducted her.